Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
The title says what I am thinking. A build comp for the builders! Each year (because there will be new builders), builders would get 1 plot and about 10 days to make an amazing build, and then post Screenshots and the plot Id in a thread. Members would vote on forums for who has the best build. There is no reward for the best builder, except knowing that you had the best build. That's basically it... A build competition for the builders. I hope this gets added.
~tiger101tiger

Reactions: Trickmaster

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
We have a lot of building projects. A build competition would be a waste of time at the moment. Rather than them building something unnecessary on the server we would want them to build something necessarry for the server. ;)
It would also be kinda bad to let users "judge" their builds. Every builder has gone through a building test to prove that they are good at building. A competition in which some builders get told that they are not good enough or not as good as others wouldn´t be motivating at all.

Besides that I would like this idea. Just to see what each builder would come up with. :)

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
I agree with Sara but i do like this idea. There seems to be alot of member building comps :p i suggest you start building for the Easter comp. even though its like * checks calender* like almost 1 month away :)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom