Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bloxen

Feb 27, 2016
N/A
www.enjin.com
I think this would be really fun to have in game. It's a pretty simplistic game. Essentially you have a select theme to vote on, once the theme is chosen, you commence building after a "are you ready?", sequence is accepted by everyone. The amount of time can be anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour max (the players can vote on this). That way it doesn't become too strenuous of a game. You could base it on a progression system so it would be fair for lower skilled builders to have a fair chance against their opponents. I'm not sure if there would be a proper way to deal with smurfs using alts to come into a lobby with lower skilled players. The only plausible way I could think of dealing with that would be to tie the perms of players to the IP # (in relation to their highest ranked alt account) with the rest of their accounts. That way they cannot join a lower leveled lobby of players and ruin the game for others. As for judging who wins, the way this can be handled is by having only one player per team to build and to then vote on the builds (they cannot vote on their own build, and they can only vote once on one build). The rewards would be based on how well they got voted, and the more minutes the players choose to play, the higher the reward if they win. The only flaw I see within this game being made, is the fact a party of people can join in, and all vote for their friend to win. Although this would be a waste of the other party members' time, it would still be unfair to people who are playing legitimately, and it would be hard to prove if the players who voted for a specific person - to accuse them if they did it on purpose. I hope this was informative enough for you guys reading :) Let me know what you think! And please feel free to add any extra ideas or constructive criticism.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
This seems a lot like Build Battle on hypickle. Sounds fun if we could have something like that was different enough that it wouldn't be copying. Also Creative is coming out soon, so hopefully that will quench all of your building needs!

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
There was recently a game just like this implemented (Curse my short term memory, don't remember the name) that was removed. Players took the opportunity to build inappropriate structures and troll others. I don't think it'd be a good idea to bring it back.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
We used to have a game like this, but it was removed because it's unpopular. I would enjoy having a competitive non-PvP game however, maybe American Football or basketball?

Bloxen

Feb 27, 2016
N/A
www.enjin.com
There was recently a game just like this implemented (Curse my short term memory, don't remember the name) that was removed. Players took the opportunity to build inappropriate structures and troll others. I don't think it'd be a good idea to bring it back.
Ah. Thanks for telling me. I didn't know :3

Reactions: BlueMoon475

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think many would do the same in factions I don't think that was a good reason to remove it :(

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This seems a lot like Build Battle on hypickle. Sounds fun if we could have something like that was different enough that it wouldn't be copying. Also Creative is coming out soon, so hopefully that will quench all of your building needs!
Or the one on mineplex with a few edits

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
I suppose there could be a game on free build 2 times a day where there's a super long build battle. 1 hour
A lot of people had building contests; the donators would claim 4 plots and add 4 people to the plots (One per plot :b), give them a theme, they'd build, you know all that

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Top Bottom