• No -_- you idiot bedrock player

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DevAwsome1

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2020
Site:15
I have an idea for a game and you probably guess by the name what its about. However, recently I found these games really fun and interesting. I mean litterally every BedRock MC server has a building game EXCEPT for CCG. This would be a super fun way to challange yourself because just playing the exact 4 games is BORING. (Im sorry, but I don't want 50 hate comments being spammed in here by Java players [not singling you out, but you guys like to shut the fun down for bedrock]).

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I would love to see this come to Java aswell as bedrock, this could be a really great game. I would also like to request that you do not make your polls biased and single out Java players. As @Eli said in his short novel of a reply on a post here java players are not the reason that your suggestions are not being added to the game.
[not singling you out, but you guys like to shut the fun down for bedrock]).
"singling us out" is exactly what you are doing. Please replace the poll with a less biased one (a simple yes/no works fine)
stuff like this:
(Im sorry, but I don't want 50 hate comments being spammed in here by Java players [not singling you out, but you guys like to shut the fun down for bedrock]).
is the reason that your comments get hate, not because we dont like bedrock players.

SweetPotato__

Novice Member
Mar 16, 2020
USA
I'd love to see some more bedrock gamemodes, but try not to single out java players. and please make your poll less biased toward your opinion.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I don’t see why not but there’s a few issues...

1. People might view this as copying other servers and might not be happy about this game being implemented.

2. I don’t really see Cubecraft having a building game, Cubecraft games is more about PvP, thinking tactically, and outsmarting your opponents. The only mini game that doesn’t require PvP is Mineware but it’s an original Cubecraft game and you need some skill (and luck) to play it.

3. Building games sometimes rise a lot of toxic behaviour. Whether people build something inappropriate or what I’ve seen more often than not, players disliking every build so that they have a higher chance of winning. Not exactly sure what can be done about this behaviour (maybe it could be considered trolling?).

Anyways I like your suggestion, but you said you were “bored” of the other 4 games. Wouldn’t a Cubecraft build game be the exact same thing? If not maybe you could give a specific twist for a cubecraft one.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom