Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello!

The server currently is going down, with bugs. This is terrible and it needs to be fixed asap. What I mean with this, we have too many bugs on the Java Server which is bad. Everyone is complaining about it and a lot of people are mad about it. I have a feeling it's not going great with the Java server currently. I have a list of some bugs.

1. Selection a map with rank of iron+
2. Sprint-Reset
3. Gapple Glitch
4. Lag Spikes in general
5. Block Glitches
6. Lava & Water bug in SkyWars (maybe Vanilla, I experience this all the time when I'm Singleplayer or whatever.)
7. TP Glitch
8. When you got in the void you come back to the ground.
And so on.

See, making a Bug Report might help, but I think multiple people reported bugs which I mentioned and we still don't have a response. With this thread I try to get some attention if you have this too and it may be fixed faster... Also, yes I've been making bug reports sometimes but we have those bugs for months... Will they be fixed soon?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hii, I am very sorry that you feel like the server has been going downhill in terms of bugs. The server team has also noticed some issues in our system regarding the fixing of bugs, which we have answered in this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ok-this-is-now-just-a-rant-thread-btw-bugs-are-bad.296088/

I will lock this thread as our answers on this thread would be very alike of the other one, but feel free to share your opinions and discuss your ideas over there! Thanks for taking the time to write up this suggestion, we really do see that people care for the server and we are trying our very best to improve the fixing of bugs (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom