Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there!

This ticket is mostly addressed to @AnimalTamer1 due to her answer in this thread.

I've mentioned my previous suggestion about the same topic in that thread. In my previous suggestion I addressed the issue for three categories in the bug reports. Two of these categories got removed (Among Slimes and Assassinations respectively), but the other one (Colony Control) wasn't removed or replaced with a 'seasonal games' category. Will this also happen without the necessity of a forwarded suggestion or Should I make a suggestion about this issue in order to get this changed?

Thanks for the answer in advance, have a nice day! <3

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Hai @Blom,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention and helping us improve/fix the bug report forms.
I replied to your suggestion, but also want to let you know here that we have updated our bug reports form for Bedrock and Java so that there is a section for Seasonal Games and removed the games that are no longer on our server.
-AnimalTamer1

Reactions: FoxFil_ and Blom
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom