Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
well i have my report closed and i still don't understand what does messenger wanting to say

Report 1.

TITLE: Tower defense gives minecraft crash that happens very rarely

Answered questions and responses: Everything except the 2 last part as i accidently clicked the submit button.

Mod/Admin's response: Your bug has been denied.
Message from the staff member : Were there any errors or anything? Were you using any mods? If so, please remove them and see if that fixes the issue. ~ Orangeric88

reaction: Confused
reply: I already answered all important questions and written a bug desc. I answered clients or mods AS A NO!
IV'E ALSO ADDED EVIDENCE. and i said that there were NO ERROR messages and the error is MINECRAFT CRASH. you would understand my evidence if you read all of my text in image.

NOTE: i will send this to Orangeric88 later.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
well i have my report closed and i still don't understand what does messenger wanting to say

Report 1.

TITLE: Tower defense gives minecraft crash that happens very rarely

Answered questions and responses: Everything except the 2 last part as i accidently clicked the submit button.

Mod/Admin's response: Your bug has been denied.
Message from the staff member : Were there any errors or anything? Were you using any mods? If so, please remove them and see if that fixes the issue. ~ Orangeric88

reaction: Confused
reply: I already answered all important questions and written a bug desc. I answered clients or mods AS A NO!
IV'E ALSO ADDED EVIDENCE. and i said that there were NO ERROR messages and the error is MINECRAFT CRASH. you would understand my evidence if you read all of my text in image.

NOTE: i will send this to Orangeric88 later.
If your report has been declined, feel free to contact the staff member that closed it and start a conversation.

DaGamerJohan

Feb 14, 2016
the Netherlands
I'm not a Staff Member, but I think CubeCraft can't fix any problems if your Minecraft keeps crashing after you've played Tower Defence. I think your bug report is denied because of that reason, if you are the only person that is experiencing and reporting this bug there would be a high chance that it's your computer.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
I'm not a Staff Member, but I think CubeCraft can't fix any problems if your Minecraft keeps crashing after you've played Tower Defence. I think your bug report is denied because of that reason, if you are the only person that is experiencing and reporting this bug there would be a high chance that it's your computer.
I think it's most likely that it also occurs to other players
I was using 1.12.x and 1.12
and in my picture evidence, it has texts which is a source from crash-reports.

H1vv3Em.jpg

H1vwcxN.png

These are my evidence. BUT I CAN'T MAKE 2 OR MORE screenshot evidence BECAUSE i don't know how to make a 2nd one since it doesn't ALLOW ME TO create me the 2nd evidence. So the game crash evidence thingy up here isn't uploaded to bug reports

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Could you try to play in MC version 1.11? Will that fix the problem?
Nope. I use 1.10 to avoid random kick and minecraft crash to play tower defense.
MC version 1.11 could fix the problem but there is a new problem on it. 1.11 gives me LOADING terrain bug, which is awful as minecraft crash in 1.12

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I think it's most likely that it also occurs to other players
I was using 1.12.x and 1.12
and in my picture evidence, it has texts which is a source from crash-reports.

H1vv3Em.jpg

H1vwcxN.png

These are my evidence. BUT I CAN'T MAKE 2 OR MORE screenshot evidence BECAUSE i don't know how to make a 2nd one since it doesn't ALLOW ME TO create me the 2nd evidence. So the game crash evidence thingy up here isn't uploaded to bug reports
I think this is just your computer. I play TD a lot, and I have NEVER been kicked by a game or my Minecraft has never crashed because of it

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
using laptop but not computer. I'm not using a cracked minecraft but i'm using the fresh bought original minecraft.
Also i have a normal internet connection.
No minecraft crash is not caused by internet.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
It could be your computer, like OfficiallyBerre already mentioned. Did you try to re-install Java?
as i said on my last reply. No i didn't re-install my java.

could anyone help?

My crash is caused by
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Boolean cannot be cast to java.lang.integer

EDIT: This bug also occured to other player BUT it happened to someone with mods. I DON'T HAVE any mods.
CLICK HERE

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Could fix the problem. But i'm not gonna re-install it because i'm gonna waste time AS i play in 1.10 perfectly, no crashes and loading terrain bugs.

Thanks for helping me at my bug.

But the problem is in my bug reports. why did Orangeric88 have done a weird reply?
I DID complete instructions on bug reports EXCEPT on where gadget was i playing and when it happened.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
After another inspection on another report, I have found this to be a true random error. This is an issue on our side, not yours. I'm sorry for all the confusion. Any further questions, feel free to PM me!

~ Orangeric88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈