Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evolore

Jul 5, 2020
I was playing on SkyBlock. And I encountered a quest bug. I am playing on 1.16.1 version on MCPE. So basically, one of my quests was to buy 20 gravel from the shop. And when I tried to buy gravel, there was an option available for me to buy 16 gravel at once. So I spent 64K skyblock coins to obtain 16 gravel, and I bought 4 more, with 16K Coins, to complete the quest. However, after I bought the gravel, the quest assumes I only bought 5 gravel. It's kinda weird. I think that the system might have assumed that I bought 1 gravel despite me buying 16 gravel, so the quest may assume that I only bought 5 gravel (1+4 if you get what I mean). This bug only happened to me once. But 80k skyblock coins just to get 5 gravel is kinda stupid xD. So please fix this bug. Thank you so much moderators/admins if you're reading this. My IGN is Evolore7543.

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-05 at 3.56.42 PM (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-07-05 at 3.56.42 PM.jpeg

Evolore

Jul 5, 2020
Next time, you will know:)
The place to report bugs is on reports.cubecraft.net
oh wait nvm a moderator did reply to me....i didn't see it heh my bad :)). I just wanted to get more attention cuz when I posted the bug report there weren't any views...

• Haha
Reactions: LordSidi0us
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom