Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Moooofinlover

Novice Member
May 20, 2020
I don't have an account on the report site so I'll just put this here.

Change the respawn area so you can't build inside the cove, there's literally 0 reason to build there as the egg is on the beach part of your island. Here's a nice example of what happens when you put the respawn area in a small corner and have a bunch of big brained minemen in your team.

1593788837934.png

would be nice if this got fixed instead of just reporting the culprits. Because reporting them is a temporary fix.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
As you said yourself, you can report them. I know that they will only be temporary banned the first time. But I think the most players learn from that ban, the players who don't will receive a permanent ban eventually. Also, this never happend to me, so I think that I am lucky with my teammates.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I’ll report this as a bug report because you shouldn’t be able to build in spawn.

Quick questions:
Game Version?
Platform?
Using any clients?
Date?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 421664

The poster said they do not have a reports account. So they posted it on the forums instead.
You teach him to do that, or contact him in Dms forums/discord about that, it's don't to write that clearly to every people thanks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Top Bottom