Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I love to play eggwars normal more than op, mainly just because I like the less stacky gameplay, but there is one problem that normal does seem to have in terms of stacking. The obsidian is so spammy, and the only ways to break it in time (killing the egg) are to sneak up, kill the ENTIRE TEAM (that’s my usual choice), or get 18 emeralds for a fast pick (VERY long wait). So I feel like the 12 diamond pickaxe should have closer to 4-5 efficiency to make late game attacking more balanced. Normal has always had this problem of “I got obsidian, now I am invincible!” So I feel like a change to normal (maybe season 2) should be buffing this pickaxe.

derpestnoob

Nov 28, 2022
Honestly i feels like this really depends on the game itself, you can try buying stuff inside base defence section, however most are useless except for the emeralds mining fatigue one? I think. They should add a time limit to how much time you can have the eggs before everyones just breaks or makes defending eggs more inteserting compair to just ob spamming in late game or overall rusher easy breaking eggs maybe cheaper base negative buff instead of hunger or slowness give mining fatigue or blindness , even as traps or alerting players when enemy team is around your base.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom