Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vBakaMO

Member
Jun 4, 2020
38
21
9
22
Ever seen mitgobla, and wanted to vibe with him but were too scared to ask? Well don't fret, I have the solution!

The Mitgobbler Buddy


The Mitgobbler buddy has taken some of mitgoblas DNA, and infused it into a turkey! (Unfortunately, we weren't able to get enough DNA to clone mitgobla fully)

It will walk around, and be your best birdy buddy for your thanksgiving!
Luckily, it'll last past thanksgiving because Mitgobbler is a pardoned turkey (because he /bans any Minecrafter who swings a sword at him)

Side Note: We need Buddies in Skyblock
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jukaido
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom