Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
Note: I don't know where to post this thread since there are no Magic & Mayhem Section in Forums Yet, The problem was pretty Big & don't know what to do So To get it Attention I posted it here, I'm so sorry about this, If you know the Right Section to post this, Please Reply below.
So I started playing the Awesome New RPG ( Magic & Mayhem ) today, cause Yesterday I was busy completing My Assignments so I could play The RPG today. So In short What Happened is I was Collecting Spirits to Upgrade My MAX MANA, MANA REGENERATION & LUCK to Higher Levels ( MM: Level 10, MR: Level 10 & Luck: Level 5 ), but what I didn't know was that upgrading My luck would prove to be Bad... Very Bad.
My main point of upgrading Luck was to get more WATER ESSENCE & SPIRITS, But I was getting Armour Pieces.. More Armour Pieces .. Too much More Armour Pieces & Taaaddaa!! Please Help, I don't know how to clear the Inventory, Is there any option to Sell or Throw these. This is What you call a BRUH.. Moment, I'm sorry I'll never level up this much again. Please Reply if you know How to Clear this Mess.
Screenshot_20210820_124500.jpg

Reactions: greenerstar

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
Update!:- I have More Problems.
1.) Why can't you go back to your previous checkpoint after talking to Gerald, that's frustrating. I know there's no point in going back ( Or Maybe there is ) but Why can't you go back ? I know there would be Reason behind this & I want to know that.
2.) After Mercilessly killing Axolandls for 25 Minutes, I got a BLUE CHESTPLATE, I had My Inventory full so I couldn't collect it. Was it a Level 2 Or What was it ? A Level 1 Water Chestplate is Pink so it is sure it wasn't a Level 1 Water Chestplate, it was probably something different.
IMG_20210820_134655.jpg

Please Reply if you Know What was that BLUE CHESTPLATE & Why can't we go back to previous Checkpoint ?

D

Deleted member 492126

Hey!

Note: I don't know where to post this thread since there are no Magic & Mayhem Section in Forums Yet, The problem was pretty Big & don't know what to do So To get it Attention I posted it here, I'm so sorry about this, If you know the Right Section to post this, Please Reply below.
So I started playing the Awesome New RPG ( Magic & Mayhem ) today, cause Yesterday I was busy completing My Assignments so I could play The RPG today. So In short What Happened is I was Collecting Spirits to Upgrade My MAX MANA, MANA REGENERATION & LUCK to Higher Levels ( MM: Level 10, MR: Level 10 & Luck: Level 5 ), but what I didn't know was that upgrading My luck would prove to be Bad... Very Bad.
My main point of upgrading Luck was to get more WATER ESSENCE & SPIRITS, But I was getting Armour Pieces.. More Armour Pieces .. Too much More Armour Pieces & Taaaddaa!! Please Help, I don't know how to clear the Inventory, Is there any option to Sell or Throw these. This is What you call a BRUH.. Moment, I'm sorry I'll never level up this much again. Please Reply if you know How to Clear this Mess.
View attachment 198438
You can sell your armour in Quintenia. There is a shop called “Sell Shop” where you can sell your armour and essence

2.) After Mercilessly killing Axolandls for 25 Minutes, I got a BLUE CHESTPLATE, I had My Inventory full so I couldn't collect it. Was it a Level 2 Or What was it ? A Level 1 Water Chestplate is Pink so it is sure it wasn't a Level 1 Water Chestplate, it was probably something different.
If I recall correctly the blue chestplate is better than the pink one. You will be able to pick it up after selling your armour in Quintenia

1.) Why can't you go back to your previous checkpoint after talking to Gerald, that's frustrating. I know there's no point in going back ( Or Maybe there is ) but Why can't you go back ? I know there would be Reason behind this & I want to know that.
Correct me if I’m wrong but Gerald is one the very first people you talk to, right? If so - he’s a part of the tutorial, and there isn’t really a point in going back to the tutorial

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hey!

You can sell your armour in Quintenia. There is a shop called “Sell Shop” where you can sell your armour and essence
Yes, I saw that & sold my Armour Pieces. Probably Should've Played more before Posting That Question But Anyways Thanks For the Answer.
If I recall correctly the blue chestplate is better than the pink one. You will be able to pick it up after selling your armour in Quintenia
Yes!! But Which one, I remember seeing 4 Different Types of em' Like Critical, Lucky Etc.. in Quintenia's Shop. They are too Expensive so I can't buy them So can you please Tell We Which one of them was The BLUE ONE ?
Correct me if I’m wrong but Gerald is one the very first people you talk to, right? If so - he’s a part of the tutorial, and there isn’t really a point in going back to the tutorial
Yeah!! I get it now. At that time I wanted to go back because I was thinking to collect as much MANA & SPIRITS as Possible, To Get Higher Upgrades So I wouldn't have to grind Later on in the Game. But I get the Game now: The More You go far, The better Mobs & Loots You get from them.
Thanks For the Reply, This RPG is Awesome!! Thank Cubecraft & The Members who were working on this for over a Month. Also, Since the RPG has been Released, Can we know if it's Permanent or A Seasonal Event. ( Plss This should be Permanent )

D

Deleted member 492126

Yes!! But Which one, I remember seeing 4 Different Types of em' Like Critical, Lucky Etc.. in Quintenia's Shop. They are too Expensive so I can't buy them So can you please Tell We Which one of them was The BLUE ONE ?
If I remember correctly the light blue one is the Tsunami armour. It’s basically like the pink one but stronger

Thanks For the Reply, This RPG is Awesome!! Thank Cubecraft & The Members who were working on this for over a Month. Also, Since the RPG has been Released, Can we know if it's Permanent or A Seasonal Event. ( Plss This should be Permanent )
This is something that hasn’t been fully discussed yet - atm I don’t know if it will be permanent or not

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hey Spoon, Can you help me once More ??
I had some more Questions Regarding Magic & Mayhem RPG.
1.) What is the Spawn Rate of Tsunamis Armour ?, I am Mercilessly killing Axolandls for an Hour but still not getting them. Also Is the Spawn Rate of Axolandls in Quintenia Decreased, cause when I was playing Yesterday I was getting 3-4 Axolandls Regularly spawning after killing them but now I only get only 1-2 of them after killing.
( NOTE: I was Collecting Tsunami Armour cause it's stats are much more OP than Regular Axolandl Shell Armour ( Pink Armour ).
2.) So, What happened is I bought a Water Chestplate from The Water Armour Shop & I got a... LEATHER TUNIC, A Regular Leather Tunic. I checked it it had no special Water Abilities. It costed me 10,000 Spirits. I don't know if this is a bug or It is supposed to be like this.. IF YES THEN WHY ??
Also Something strange happens when I wear the LEATHER TUNIC & Take it off. Can you also please Explain This .
Also I have the Video of Strange Things Happening when I wear it & take it off but I cannot post it here. (In Short: When I wear it The Entire Armour I have WORE becomes Leather Armour & When I take it off: The Whole Inventory Becomes Leather Tunic Except the Armour I have WORE. )
Screenshot_20210821_124129.jpg

D

Deleted member 492126

Hey Spoon, Can you help me once More ??
I had some more Questions Regarding Magic & Mayhem RPG.
1.) What is the Spawn Rate of Tsunamis Armour ?, I am Mercilessly killing Axolandls for an Hour but still not getting them. Also Is the Spawn Rate of Axolandls in Quintenia Decreased, cause when I was playing Yesterday I was getting 3-4 Axolandls Regularly spawning after killing them but now I only get only 1-2 of them after killing.
( NOTE: I was Collecting Tsunami Armour cause it's stats are much more OP than Regular Axolandl Shell Armour ( Pink Armour ).
I don’t know what the spawn rate is, but I suggest killing level 25 Axolandls. I don’t know if level 25s drop Tsunami armour more often, but at least they always drop level 25 armour. You can find level 25s next to the “Caverns Exit” warper

Also, the spawn rate of Axolandls depends on the amount of players. The more players, the more Axolandls will spawn

2.) So, What happened is I bought a Water Chestplate from The Water Armour Shop & I got a... LEATHER TUNIC, A Regular Leather Tunic. I checked it it had no special Water Abilities. It costed me 10,000 Spirits. I don't know if this is a bug or It is supposed to be like this.. IF YES THEN WHY ??
Also Something strange happens when I wear the LEATHER TUNIC & Take it off. Can you also please Explain This .
Also I have the Video of Strange Things Happening when I wear it & take it off but I cannot post it here. (In Short: When I wear it The Entire Armour I have WORE becomes Leather Armour & When I take it off: The Whole Inventory Becomes Leather Tunic Except the Armour I have WORE. )
These two things are known bugs - they’ll be fixed as soon as possible :)

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
I don’t know what the spawn rate is, but I suggest killing level 25 Axolandls. I don’t know if level 25s drop Tsunami armour more often, but at least they always drop level 25 armour. You can find level 25s next to the “Caverns Exit” warper

Also, the spawn rate of Axolandls depends on the amount of players. The more players, the more Axolandls will spawn
Thanks for the suggestion. Ok, Time to get my friends.. Ohh!! I forgot, I don't have any Lol.
These two things are known bugs - they’ll be fixed as soon as possible :)
So Will my LEATHER TUNIC become Water Armour or It will remain as it is ??

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom