Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
72
38
49

Video should be self explanatory, but I couldn't fall down. I had to place blocks below myself again and SLOWLY remove blocks one at a time to lower myself.

overall I'm having RECENT issues with breaking blocks in all sorts of scenarios, they frequently reappear.

I've played hundreds of hours over the last year and this is only a problem as of the past week since the changes, or maaaaybe back to sometime in December with other changes (I didn't play much since Dec)
 
Last edited:

Snowwyyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2020
681
742
174
21
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
The block glitch is already known, developers are certainly working on a solution so please be patient till they fix the issue.
Note: Please post only YouTube videos by uploading the video to YouTube and sharing a link here.
 

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
72
38
49
A mod told me 'it can't be fixed' as if CC didn't suffer from this prior to recent changes
 

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
72
38
49
Instead of accusing me of not reading before posting you should do that, yourself, bruh.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom