Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Goku3508_iOS

Aug 5, 2023
Jordan
Pronouns
He/Him
1691748528752.png
1691748545360.png

THIS ANTICHEAT IS IDIOTIC, I WAS LITERALLY UNBANNED A WEEK AGO.. AND THIS HAPPENS TO ME, I'M NEVER PLAYING THIS REDACTED SERVER AGAIN

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
The sentinel ist a Bit broke ATM but IT will BE fixed soo. The devs are working at IT.and If you have Feedback then do IT in the Feedback, sugostions Forums Channel and Not in the lobby.and plss BE more friendly and respectfully.so Just wait a Bit and then the sentinel will BE fixed.have a good day or night cya

Goku3508_iOS

Aug 5, 2023
Jordan
Pronouns
He/Him
The sentinel ist a Bit broke ATM but IT will BE fixed soo. The devs are working at IT.and If you have Feedback then do IT in the Feedback, sugostions Forums Channel and Not in the lobby.and plss BE more friendly and respectfully.so Just wait a Bit and then the sentinel will BE fixed.have a good day or night cya
no lol, I WAS BANNED FOR THE 3RD TIME, IT TOOK ME 10 MONTHS TO GET UNBANNED AND THEN I WAS UNBANNED, THEN AFTER A WEEK, I GOT DAMN BANNED AGAIN. I QUIT BRO, AND I'M MAKING A VIDEO ON THIS.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
It could have resulted from lag or an accidental interaction with a glitch; the server version is in Beta after all.
You should get an appeal;
Getting banned because of a glitch in a Beta version of Cubecraft is a different situation that getting banned for using hacks.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom