Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shant

Jun 29, 2016
Quahog, Rhode Island
RIP eggwars. People are already revolting cuz of the new update that was trash...

Keep the experimental gamemode for all I care... People like extra long games with 2 eggs....AMIRITE? lol jk that may have been the worst gamemode created after speed.

BUT THE SIGNS???? CMON not those... Everyone wants that back

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    362.3 KB · Views: 161

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Overexaggeration also exists.
At first I was pretty annoyed with signs being removed (since stone ranks wouldn't be able to pick anything at all, or so I'd thought), but apparently stone ranks also have access to the map selection for the mannequins. The only problem I could see someone have with it is that ranks wouldn't have that perk to themselves anymore. Aside from that, the removal of the sings doesn't really influence much other than you not being able to immediately see what's filling (which could be fixed in its own way).

Keep the experimental gamemode for all I care... People like extra long games with 2 eggs....AMIRITE? lol jk that may have been the worst gamemode created after speed.
This bit is seemingly irrelevant, inaccurate and subjective all at the same time.

Shant

Jun 29, 2016
Quahog, Rhode Island
At first I was pretty annoyed with signs being removed (since stone ranks wouldn't be able to pick anything at all, or so I'd thought), but apparently stone ranks also have access to the map selection for the mannequins. The only problem I could see someone have with it is that ranks wouldn't have that perk to themselves anymore. Aside from that, the removal of the sings doesn't really influence much other than you not being able to immediately see what's filling (which could be fixed in its own way).

This bit is seemingly irrelevant, inaccurate and subjective all at the same time.

Its not the fact that stone ranks cant join certain maps... it annoys me every time i see a map I like and joining it, only to see that no one is there... 5 minutes later, no one joins. I just want to see the amount of people that are in the games and ill be fine too

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
No thanks, I’m happy with what we have right now. I’m stone. This is more convinient for me. You can already see how many people are in a map as well.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015

Wait so the only perk that makes iron rank worth it is removed??? Well guess Cubecraft outdid themselves again.

Shant

Jun 29, 2016
Quahog, Rhode Island
lol no it doesnt. especially at certain times at the day when i try to join a game, its 1/__. i leave. I join another map. 1/__. Then again and so forth... Finally, i get to a point where i get in a game that is half full and takes alot of time to fill up because people leave alot more

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom