Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

You guys want this to be added back?

• Total voters

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
Back in the day when I was a little kid. I loved to play the game Tower Defenders. My fav map was the one with the cactus. Today I found a video of the game on YouTube and he explains how the game works. I want to help with getting this gamemode back in the cubecommunity. I think the best is just to make a team vs team situation and not 4 different teams but that's up to you guys. Video with explanation:
(this is not me btw)

- Lawnti

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
Back in the day when I was a little kid. I loved to play the game Tower Defenders. My fav map was the one with the cactus. Today I found a video of the game on YouTube and he explains how the game works. I want to help with getting this gamemode back in the cubecommunity. I think the best is just to make a team vs team situation and not 4 different teams but that's up to you guys. Video with explanation:
(this is not me btw)

- Lawnti
yoo i almost forgot it. hope they bring back it.

• Love
Reactions: Conea64 and Lawnti

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Yess!! I remember those times, I also loved this gamemode! Anyway, unfortunately I don't think enough people will play it to bring it back, even if it will be a featured game. Even back in those days (if I remember correctly) the games took a while to fill up because it didn't attract enough players.

• Love
Reactions: Lawnti

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
Yess!! I remember those times, I also loved this gamemode! Anyway, unfortunately I don't think enough people will play it to bring it back, even if it will be a featured game. Even back in those days (if I remember correctly) the games took a while to fill up because it didn't attract enough players.
We just need to make a attractive enough for the people to join ;D

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
This was also back with the old waiting system. I think if people really try to revamp this gamemode it will be a succes.

Headqche

Nov 1, 2019
Damn, I totally forgot about this game, and seeing this brings back a thousand memories. It really was a fun game indeed, kinda hope they bring it back as well! :eek:

• Love

Flasser

Jan 2, 2019
www.cubecraft.net
I did not play it much, (i played it one time).

But i did get put on that cactus map.

I think it would be amazing to see it again, then i would definitely play it some more.

• Love

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
(this is not me btw)

- Lawnti

I really liked that suggestion, and for my part I think the Towers Defenders should come back like before. Because I think that the 1.9+ community could love it a lot and that modality could take a big step towards this community.

• Love
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom