Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
Well that's kind of the point to bringing them back is you can actually kill those OP people with good armor and gapples they bought from the shop instead of dying. Also if you could get a certain kit permanently then your not just saving up points to go buy diamond armor in the shop to be targeted by the other diamond people in the map. Once you die you loose all your points you spent on that diamond and your left with nothing. If you could buy permanently a higher tier of kit, then you could go around and hold your own without wasting points on diamond armor. It would also add adventure to kit pvp, not just some endless cycle of trying to kill people so you can get enough points to buy diamond just to loose it and go back to square one. You could save up for a kit and once you have that kit you can log off anytime you want to go do something without having to worry about loosing your stuff because you can just get it again quickly.

These were just a few more things I wanted to say and I was wondering if it would be possible to set up a vote just because a lot of people have viewed this and it would be a quick way to look at everyone's opinions without scrolling through a page or so of comments.

Thank you so much for looking at this and giving your opinions all of you and any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated! There's always room for improvement!

TangoRaptor_

Aug 14, 2014
Bossville
I for example donated for a rank only after the EULA so I don't get any extra advantage, and I barely have any points. Plus maybe, we could add non OP kits restricted to donators. This would encourage people to donate to the server without the donators being OP.

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
If it is possible, this would be great. It would be nice to have some of those donor privileges restored, but available to everyone and for a price.

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
@XSHIJOX I wish that could be the case but that is why they were taken in the first place, because only donators could have them. With Majong's new EULA, the perks on a server have to be available to everyone, not just donators. That is why the different levels of kits were removed. I don't want to make it any favorable to the donators, I just want to make it so that everyone, donator or stone, can enjoy kit pvp 2 and have a good time.

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
I think that it this will help balance out the server more than it is now just because it allows people to be able to kill the people who buy diamond from the shop. I also like having a little diversity in the game and being able to get gear that is better than what I have now and it would be much easier to climb the pvp ladder with all of these different classes. Also this was how kit pvp was for a year before it was changed and everyone was happy with it. I think if the kits are brought back then new players will be given something to shoot for, not just knowing they're doomed to die by diamond people.

Thanks for your opinion and looking at my thread @jonyestaloca :D
First of all i want to say that the donors on this server arent OP. They dont get good classes or anything like that. If you really wanna see a pay2win server, you should go to bigger servers. Im not gonna call their names, cuz than i will be muted again :D. I also want to say that climbing the pvp ladder doesnt have to be easy. It is a reward that you get cuz of pvp skills. But i never play kit pvp So i dunnow if the dia's are really OP;). Maybe change iT at kitpvp but the other games are balanced :)

@Walker_Walkis

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
That is precisely the reason that I like Cubecraft, everyone is balanced and friendly to each other. I'm not doing this based on making donators op or anything, I'm just looking for a change in kit pvp 2 which will make it more fun and enjoyable for everyone. :D I don't really play much of the other games on cubecraft except skywars but by the looks of it your exactly right @johnyestaloca, everyone is balanced throughout the other servers and I'm just offering a suggestion that could make kit pvp a bit better.

Reactions: Abi_

Regretting

Dec 26, 2013
Canada
I don't really want to read all of the comments, but maybe let KitPvp 1. be balanced with no extra kits, etc. KitPvp2 be youre able to buy/donate for kits or things like that, and KitPvp3 Is just OP Pvp. Sorry if that idea was already put out there p:

Reactions: Walker_Walkis

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
That is precisely the reason that I like Cubecraft, everyone is balanced and friendly to each other. I'm not doing this based on making donators op or anything, I'm just looking for a change in kit pvp 2 which will make it more fun and enjoyable for everyone. :D I don't really play much of the other games on cubecraft except skywars but by the looks of it your exactly right @johnyestaloca, everyone is balanced throughout the other servers and I'm just offering a suggestion that could make kit pvp a bit better.
Okay :)

@Walker_Walkis

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
I don't really want to read all of the comments, but maybe let KitPvp 1. be balanced with no extra kits, etc. KitPvp2 be youre able to buy/donate for kits or things like that, and KitPvp3 Is just OP Pvp. Sorry if that idea was already put out there p:

That's a great idea @AwkwardCanadian, leaving kit pvp 1 the way it is and making kit pvp 2 back to the way it was with the different levels of kits! That way people could still play the way pvp is now on the first server and the people who want the kits brought back could play on kit pvp 2. Everyone would be happy!

Reactions: Regretting

Regretting

Dec 26, 2013
Canada
That's a great idea @AwkwardCanadian, leaving kit pvp 1 the way it is and making kit pvp 2 back to the way it was with the different levels of kits! That way people could still play the way pvp is now on the first server and the people who want the kits brought back could play on kit pvp 2. Everyone would be happy!
And it might even get more gameplay from people trying to get points for the kits because the KitPvp2 one if pretty popular :)

Reactions: Walker_Walkis

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Remember donators probably still have all hose points that they got before the EULA update, so you won't see any stones running around with the best kit or anything. Just donators l.
I don't think so. Especially because there are new kits, some with very high point prices (The Diamond Sword Kit in Sg = 40k points) that Donors want to buy, too. I only know the amount of points I have, and if a rank-up from let's say Tank Lvl 1 -> Tank Lvl 2 would be 10 k points, I wouldn't even have enough for that

But if this Idea is actually added, even if this idea was turned down very often in various games, maybe we could add some kind of expierience you gain with a kit, so let's say you get a number of Kills with a Kit to Level Up, so noone could just buy trough the levels. Atleast then people could gather their levels because there is always someone they can actually Kill.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
If you die in game you lose everything you had. It was always like that and it´ll never change.
To buy a kit once to have it forever is not a good idea in my opinion. Way to op.
It is good that players have to spend points on their kit over and over again. That makes them wanting to survive and not to die. If you wouldn´t lose your stuff it wouldn´t be too bad to die.
Also, if you don´t lose it kitpvp would be just about the kills. When someone kills you they wouldn´t receive anything but a point for it. I personally kill for the armor/swords etc. Stuff I want to have.
There is not really a chance to upgrade if noone drops anything.

If it would be implented and if there was a rankup system like Sevenade78 suggested it would be really hard for new players to join. They would be instant killed. Not much fun in my opinion.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
If it would be implented and if there was a rankup system like Sevenade78 suggested it would be really hard for new players to join. They would be instant killed. Not much fun in my opinion.
That's what made it fun for me when i was a stone though; i knew that if i could just find an iron donator with his back turned, i could get his armour and then i'll be the powerful one!
If i managed to get full diamond armour, i knew that i was guaranteed at least 20 kills with it all before i died, so it was actually a lot more fun than just dying over and over :)

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
If you die in game you lose everything you had. It was always like that and it´ll never change.
To buy a kit once to have it forever is not a good idea in my opinion. Way to op.
It is good that players have to spend points on their kit over and over again. That makes them wanting to survive and not to die. If you wouldn´t lose your stuff it wouldn´t be too bad to die.
Also, if you don´t lose it kitpvp would be just about the kills. When someone kills you they wouldn´t receive anything but a point for it. I personally kill for the armor/swords etc. Stuff I want to have.
There is not really a chance to upgrade if noone drops anything.

What I meant was you Unlock the Level, you still have to buy the kit as usual, and higher levels mean Higher prices. Earlier, when People were OP, other weak people teamed against them, and that was what made me play it because that was fun. Also the Kits are free, arent they?
As an example (If the Kits are free, what I think): Tank 1 wouldn't cost anything. You get like 500 kills and rank up then you can Buy Tank 2 For lets say 1000 points ( Only an example)

Reactions: Sophie

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
What I meant was you Unlock the Level, you still have to buy the kit as usual, and higher levels mean Higher prices. Earlier, when People were OP, other weak people teamed against them, and that was what made me play it because that was fun. Also the Kits are free, arent they?
As an example (If the Kits are free, what I think): Tank 1 wouldn't cost anything. You get like 500 kills and rank up then you can Buy Tank 2 For lets say 1000 points ( Only an example)
So it's like black ops 1? You unlock the ability to buy new kits, rather than just unlocking them or buying them c:

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I thought you were talking about op-kits which you can only purchase in the shop for points ;)
Your idea sounds pretty cool. You get the first kit for free (as usual) and after a special amount of kills a new and better kit will be enabled which you can buy. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday 🐻‍❄️
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #10-
A Minecraft day is a total of 20 min of real-time. So if you play for 24 hrs straight, you’ve just spent 72 days in Minecraft.
asqsk wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Good person 🤍
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FAVORITE POLAR BEAR!!!
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom