Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
Just bring it back, i want to be able to sneak into peoples eggs(i most likely still cant do that, if they covered it with their color it will still stand out)

Just a normal colored block would be helpful, i honestly do NOT see any benefit to having team colored blocks( armor? Yes blocks NO!

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Just bring it back, i want to be able to sneak into peoples eggs(i most likely still cant do that, if they covered it with their color it will still stand out)

Just a normal colored block would be helpful, i honestly do NOT see any benefit to having team colored blocks( armor? Yes blocks NO!
I agree. I can't sneak into anyone's island.
Keep up the great work!

Thank you. :)

X

xLuiiJox

I'm agree with you. I don't like blocks of colors either.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It's been 2 days... Have you even given it a proper chance? I for one, don't really mind having these colours as they also benefit us when tracing crumbs of people who left those blocks behind. Glass is also coloured, but I can see why people would want regular glass back, as it's mainly used to skybridge in a non-obvious way.
Bringing back sandstone just because you don't want to adjust to the newer blocks that come with different outcomes in-game? I mean, it's your opinion and all, but give the new blocks some time & get used to it. It's not going to completely ruin your game. Clear glass can make a return though, as it has a good function.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I love the look of all the colored clay. I wouldn't care if they added sandstone and glass back as another block but I don't want them to remove the clay or glass.
Technically its no longer stained clay but terracotta

its actually impossible to sneak up on a player nowadays unless they are stupid or occupied this is a combination of nametags and the sound locator and in most cases colored clay makes you more invisible as it can either blend into the map or the color is darker, sandstone is pretty much a beacon of your location because its so vibrant, colored glass and terracotta are much darker it also promotes combat i prefer a full on assult over being an assassin Sorry but i like it as it is -1

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

Honesty, I like the clay colour, looks nice and could be helpful at times.
However, I do agree with having a regular block that every team can have..

So for this suggestion, I do not mind if this gets added.

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
It's been 2 days... Have you even given it a proper chance? I for one, don't really mind having these colours as they also benefit us when tracing crumbs of people who left those blocks behind. Glass is also coloured, but I can see why people would want regular glass back, as it's mainly used to skybridge in a non-obvious way.
Bringing back sandstone just because you don't want to adjust to the newer blocks that come with different outcomes in-game? I mean, it's your opinion and all, but give the new blocks some time & get used to it. It's not going to completely ruin your game. Clear glass can make a return though, as it has a good function.
You like your game style, and i like mine... Why can't we have both!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Mate, why? The Eggwars update has just been released and you already want the sandstone back? Those coloured blocks and armour are a part of the new Eggwars. I don't see why it should be replaced, so I'm highly against this suggestion.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Ok so I'm kinda 50/50 on this because I really like the fact that you now have your own color of clay it's well colorful! But as people have said you can no longer go to someones egg and hide inside while breaking the obi and a tatic I use is to spleef people so I'm really 50/50.
But I think I have a idea of how to fix it!
Since I play on hardcore mode I'm gonna use prices from that, so 32 clay is 32 iron so what you do is add back the sandstone but in this case make it 48 for 32 sandstone there for making the matterials slightly more expensive while keeping the new blocks.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Mate, why? The Eggwars update has just been released and you already want the sandstone back? Those coloured blocks and armour are a part of the new Eggwars. I don't see why it should be replaced, so I'm highly against this suggestion.
He doens't see any benefit in the colored blocks. He is right that it is more difficult for going discrete in a base, but Maybe that is the intension of the update. The blocks are really cheap And you can buy blocks that Everyone has.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
He doens't see any benefit in the colored blocks. He is right that it is more difficult for going discrete in a base, but Maybe that is the intension of the update. The blocks are really cheap And you can buy blocks that Everyone has.
The block has been changed from sandstone to hardened clay, so yes it's a different block. They have colours because them you know who is at your base, because the colour of the block is the team colour and indeed, you can't speak into someone else's base anymore, that's maybe sad for others but okay, you have to deal with it. I don't really care about the block and armour changes as I don't always sneak into other bases.

The blocks aren't cheap, it depends on in which mode you're playing. Hardcore, Normal or Overpowered.

Reactions: GeldHaftige

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
The block has been changed from sandstone to hardened clay, so yes it's a different block. They have colours because them you know who is at your base, because the colour of the block is the team colour and indeed, you can't speak into someone else's base anymore, that's maybe sad for others but okay, you have to deal with it. I don't really care about the block and armour changes as I don't always sneak into other bases.

The blocks aren't cheap, it depends on in which mode you're playing. Hardcore, Normal or Overpowered.
Like how they kept the old shopkeeper setup for other players who didnt like the new one. The should re add sandstone for other players who do not like the other blocks

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom