Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hey guys, Gaaabb here with another suggestion! Today I’m gonna suggest something about the win effects.

What is the idea?
My idea is to bring back old win effects. Here a example: Okay some players have the ‘Present shower’ win effect. (Christmas 2016:
skip to 00:28) How to get the win effect? The players who collected all the presents in the Christmas lobby got the win effect, and the players who didn’t collect the presents don’t get the win effect. I don’t have the Present shower win effect, but I want it. Is there a change to bring this win effect back for the players who don’t have this win effect? Because now nobody can get that win effect anymore, can we bring back old win effects at special events? (So the players who don’t have it can also get it) Same for ‘Bat shower’ win effect (Halloween 2016:
Let me know what you think. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I agree with this. Though I don't only want it with win effects, but everything (hats, etc). I also want every single cosmetic but now it's not possible. Good suggestion!

Reactions: Gaaabb

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey guys, Gaaabb here with another suggestion! Today I’m gonna suggest something about the win effects.

What is the idea?
My idea is to bring back old win effects. Here a example: Okay some players have the ‘Present shower’ win effect. (Christmas 2016:
skip to 00:28) How to get the win effect? The players who collected all the presents in the Christmas lobby got the win effect, and the players who didn’t collect the presents don’t get the win effect. I don’t have that win effect but I want it. Is there a change to bring this win effect back for the players who don’t have this win effect? Because now nobody can get that win effect anymore, can we bring back old win effects at special events? (So the players who don’t have it can also get it) Same for ‘Bat shower’ win effect (Halloween 2016:
Let me know what you think. Thanks for reading!
I do agree with this as I like spending like an hour searching the lobby. Its really fun!

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I agree with this. Though I don't only want it with win effects, but everything (hats, etc). I also want every single cosmetic but now it's not possible. Good suggestion!
Yeah exactly, also with the trails, hats, win effects. Almost every vanity thing, I want a lot of things but I can’t get it anymore because the event expires.

Reactions: Cynamooo

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I definitely disagree with this suggestion. If this were the case then people should be able to get the Grim Reaper miniature every halloween.
These items are only special because you can no longer get them. Veterans can show off something that represents the amount of time that they have been playing on the server.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
While I agree, I would love to be able to get some of these items, especially the bat swarm win effect, but I also agree with the other side of this. I do feel that these should remain exclusive or make it so if you were to get it, outside of the old event way, then it would be extremely pricey in some fashion so it remains rare. I feel that these are special to the specific event they came with and giving them to everyone, as said above, would cause them to lose a bit of that charm. If this were to be implemented, I would see it needing some extremely high price in order for them to still remain fairly rare, and that would be the only way I could potentially see myself agreeing to add this. Sorry, it is a nice idea in theory, but do agree with some of the others here that it would tarnish their rare, speciality to the players that have been playing a while or could achieve in getting these items.

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
I definitely disagree with this suggestion. If this were the case then people should be able to get the Grim Reaper miniature every halloween.
These items are only special because you can no longer get them. Veterans can show off something that represents the amount of time that they have been playing on the server.
I disagree.
I like having these event-only items as a special limited edition vanity item, so players that have been around for much longer can show it off. Giving it to everyone during the future events will result in the vanity features losing their charm.

Like they said above these were limited edition. They are special because they are only available in a specific period of time.

I disgagree

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom