Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fall Damage Should Be…

• Total voters

C4spanier

Aug 3, 2021
I personally play a lot of bridges on cubecraft and one thing that has always bugged me is fall damage. I think that fall damage just doesn’t fit in bridge gamemodes because it makes a lot of clutches useless and a lot of the time even if I clutch on the side of the bridge I die anyway. Let me know your thoughts about the topic but I think that fall damage should be reduced which could easily be done by something like feather falling on the boots or just removed alltogether.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Mainly, all I care about is them putting Bridges on the left in the BlockWars lobby, making it the main gamemode as nobody plays CTF.

spacymoon

Aug 22, 2021
On a spaceship far far away
I personally play a lot of bridges on cubecraft and one thing that has always bugged me is fall damage. I think that fall damage just doesn’t fit in bridge gamemodes because it makes a lot of clutches useless and a lot of the time even if I clutch on the side of the bridge I die anyway. Let me know your thoughts about the topic but I think that fall damage should be reduced which could easily be done by something like feather falling on the boots or just
Honestly I kinda like the no fall damage because imagine you 15 blocks up and you have the chance to score. With no fall damage you will score but with fall damage you will die.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
2024.05.28-17.08.mp4 28_5_2024 8_08_25 μμ.png
It feels so good every time! 🔥
Soooo i've been hosting giveaways past 2 days :cube_arrow::cube_light:
Yesterday we got 7 bundles winners :agree:
and today we got 10 more winners :agree:
I'm so glad that everyone was there and ejoyed the event!
why do i do this? simple..
it just makes me happy and feel good:D
its allways nice to make CubeCraft's community happy
and making them enjoy their staying here :cube_dark:!
Top Bottom