Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Critomania

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2022
Greetings, after playing on the bridge I got 2 ideas. At the moment there is such a feature on CTF that the player heals quickly when not fighting and the question arose why there is no such thing on the bridge? 2nd on the Temple map, the portal has a lake of lava, when you drop a player there and he burns out - the kill does not count, instead it is written in the chat that the player simply burned out at will. The second, although a trifle, is unpleasant that kill points are lost

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Greetings, after playing on the bridge I got 2 ideas. At the moment there is such a feature on CTF that the player heals quickly when not fighting and the question arose why there is no such thing on the bridge? 2nd on the Temple map, the portal has a lake of lava, when you drop a player there and he burns out - the kill does not count, instead it is written in the chat that the player simply burned out at will. The second, although a trifle, is unpleasant that kill points are lost
No your second point, the players burning to death is user error. I’ve killed many people with the lava, you just need to hit them as they’re near to death. If you hit them, and they then burn to death, it says for example, “pokemondjs7 burned to death while fighting randomuser12”. Just try hitting them when they’re around half hearts or less and it will give you the kill.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom