Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yoyo_BJ

Jun 25, 2020
Hello

I rly hate bowspammers and just bows and it makes that a game in eggwars lasts longer.
So I wanted to ask if you can make a single team and solo eggwars mode thats excact the same but just without bows, you can make also an extra vote option so we can vote for 'no bows' or 'no punch bows' or smth or what's also an option is is that there is the eggwars thats open for everyone and an eggwars thats only for rankers and that can also be used for the other gamemodes.
Plss think of it because a game with bowspammers isnt even fair fight. like they cant pvp and they still win even when they are trash.
Thanks
NOT THAT I WANT TO CHANGE THE EGGWARS HOW IT IS NOW I WANT A SEPERATE EGGWARS WITHOUT BOWS

Last edited:

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I disagree, i agree that it’s annoying but it’s just a part of the game. There are ways to prevent bow spammers like a shield or an enderpearl.

Reactions: Conea64

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I don't agree.

You're right when you say you hate the Bowspammers, so do I.

But I think these people are the ones who make EggWars a much more fun game (in my mind).

I want this to stay the way it is right now.

Aug 6, 2020
🇬🇷
I don't really agree on this idea, I am not a bowspamer but sometimes people just build to max hight to rush me and I just want to snipe them with the bow. If they add like option to play with bows or not that okay for me but fully remove bows not gonna happen.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I have to disagree with this idea. With no bows, the game would be much boring. Also, bows can help you to kill campers, even to win games in an exactly moment.
I know bowspammers are kinda frustrating, but without them, it would more frustrating.

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
I agree! But if they don't remove punch bows they should add a "auto safebridge" item in the shop that makes a safebridge 10 blocks long and costs 20 gold maybe.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Yes bowspammers are annoying. However, I would not want to change Eggwars becuase of this. I would keep it the same.

I suggest adding a poll if you want others to vote on it.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
bow spamming does sometimes make games take longer, but there's times where a bunch of people with full diamond gear and it would honestly take way longer if you wouldn't be able to bow spam them off the edge

D

Deleted member 469419

I'm personally disagree with this idea. So basically remove the bows from Eggwars or add an option which remove bows from the shop? I don't know if this would work. The bows have been in eggwars since the game to released, I don't really know if we should remove them just because "I don't like bow spamming" lmao.

The bows give to eggwars the needed gameplay to avoid that the game get excessively long. Imagine a game without bows, you're in team, and there's a few players of the same team camping the islands with full diamond and you nevertheless have full leather... What would you do without bow...?

The bow is precisely for that, just to avoid the game imbalance. Then, I'm not agree with your idea, sorry.

yoyo_BJ

Jun 25, 2020
bow spamming does sometimes make games take longer, but there's times where a bunch of people with full diamond gear and it would honestly take way longer if you wouldn't be able to bow spam them off the edge
if your good enough you can just knockback them of or be good in pvp

Reactions: EggCracker12

yoyo_BJ

Jun 25, 2020
I'm personally disagree with this idea. So basically remove the bows from Eggwars or add an option which remove bows from the shop? I don't know if this would work. The bows have been in eggwars since the game to released, I don't really know if we should remove them just because "I don't like bow spamming" lmao.

The bows give to eggwars the needed gameplay to avoid that the game get excessively long. Imagine a game without bows, you're in team, and there's a few players of the same team camping the islands with full diamond and you nevertheless have full leather... What would you do without bow...?

The bow is precisely for that, just to avoid the game imbalance. Then, I'm not agree with your idea, sorry.
i want a seperat eeggwars the old can stay but that there also be one without bows for ppl who want that

Reactions: EggCracker12

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
Unfortunately bow spammers are part of the game and we can't do anything about it

But theres is a rule (exactly rule number 1.6) which marks that extreme camping is forbidden and will result in a punishment!
You can check out which situations are included in extreme camping, but I think that rule can help a bit

melkjong3n

Apr 20, 2020
The Nederlands
I disagree because of, if the make a extra place for this idea the server Get’s lag for other people thats why cubecraft don’t have that much games. So i think people need to learn how to pvp so they dont have to bow spam. You should add a poll⬆️

yoyo_BJ

Jun 25, 2020
Unfortunately bow spammers are part of the game and we can't do anything about it

But theres is a rule (exactly rule number 1.6) which marks that extreme camping is forbidden and will result in a punishment!
You can check out which situations are included in extreme camping, but I think that rule can help a bit
can you make that a report plss for rankers
because thats not an option yet

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!
I disagree with you. First of all, we can not make a separate mode to remove bows only. Second, this suggestion was suggested before and was not implemented due to the importance of bows in Eggwars. Third and last, we can not remove the bows because someone killed you with "bow spamming".
"Bows can rescue you from a full team when you do not have many ingots to buy good gear!"

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom