Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mariannaaa

Mar 18, 2020
Hai,

Multiple players have reported bow spammers that just camp at base and make it impossible to cross. For example, they would camp at mid or base killing players non stop, or they make a sky base and shoot other players non stop. Shouldn't there be a warning saying bow spamming isn't allowed?

I was thinking, since theres a AFK WARNING for players who haven't moved. Shouldn't there be one saying players cant be in the same area for over a great period of time?

Or making a cool down on using bows? The cool down should only be for players who've used the bow multiple times hitting the player over 10 times in a single minute. Im not sure, but i do hope this problem gets fixed.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree with this. Bow spamming might be annoying but it isn't a bad thing. See it as a tactic.
When your low or just don't want any trouble, it is a good way to escape with bow spamming.

As I said, it might be annoying but it is allowed.

Edit: When it is hard to reach him, it should be considered as camping.
But then it should be far away from the map or with a skybase or something like that.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I disagree, not only in EggWars, but also in SkyWars and Lucky Islands. I think a bow is a good tactic to use, you can use it to shoot people, keep people at a distance, do damage and other things. Very honestly, people are really not going to like this, people are going to complain about it and especially people who are on an island (not skybased) and want to defend their island. Especially the people who are not so good cannot do so well against this.

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
I don't think it should be removed, if you're defending your base that well with a bow, I think it's kind of up to the attacker to figure out a good strategy.

klqus

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2017
United Kingdom
I agree, bow spammers are very annoying and ruin the game for players. Don't remove the bows, maybe just put a cool down on how fast you can spam arrows.^^^

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
sky basing and just making it impossible to get up to them is bannable, but just normal bow spamming even though very annoying, its a strategy, especially in op where it would be easier to get someone off the edge

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Bow spamming is really annoying but I think it’s a part of the game. There are ways to prevent bow spammers like buying a shield or an enderpearl.

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
if they bowspam in their base, its completely allowed. You are allowrd to defend your egg, and thats a way to do it.
That more than one option to conquer a base then brigde to him and run ot him like rambo. You can try to build a wall before/behind you, and keep moving forward, you can throw ender pearls, you can bowspam back and try to kill him that he looses the bow. I wouldnt nerf anything about bows.
Bth I just skipped through your video and havnet found the bow spammer, can you give me a timestamp?

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
Hai,

Multiple players have reported bow spammers that just camp at base and make it impossible to cross. For example, they would camp at mid or base killing players non stop, or they make a sky base and shoot other players non stop. Shouldn't there be a warning saying bow spamming isn't allowed?

I was thinking, since theres a AFK WARNING for players who haven't moved. Shouldn't there be one saying players cant be in the same area for over a great period of time?

Or making a cool down on using bows? The cool down should only be for players who've used the bow multiple times hitting the player over 10 times in a single minute. Im not sure, but i do hope this problem gets fixed.

I would consider bowspam as a tactic to win the game. I don't use this tactick and If you have a very coördinated team this can give you easy wins. It is annoying for other people to play against but there are different ways to deal with this situation, for exampe use an enderpeal to sneak onto their island and backstab them.

Another thing you talked about is killfarming. The only way to report killfarm is having your enemies spawn build in so they can't escape and kill them over again. This is bannable and you can report it with video evidence in the site : https://reports.cubecraft.net/report/create (Java) , https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player.88/ (Bedrock).

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Hai,

Um, why exactly is this a bad thing? They’re using what they know that they’re good at to win the game

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom