Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

spadeio

Mar 31, 2021
So, whenever I play duels I always have these problems whenever my opponent and I spawn with a bow, they bow spam whenever you get near them, and the knockback is that so you cant actually run and hit them, they just keep spamming that bow, with its knockback, and it is so incredibly irritating (I will admit to having done this once or twice)

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
So, whenever I play duels I always have these problems whenever my opponent and I spawn with a bow, they bow spam whenever you get near them, and the knockback is that so you cant actually run and hit them, they just keep spamming that bow, with its knockback, and it is so incredibly irritating (I will admit to having done this once or twice)
what about dodging? If one player bow spams me, Im just dodging 90% of the shots. Thats not that hard

spadeio

Mar 31, 2021
Well as eminem says: "You only get one shot, one oppurtunity, would you capture it? Or just let it slip?"

spadeio

Mar 31, 2021
Why the first shot?
And to explain the statement above, in Bedrock, the majority of players are on controller, and this is where problems with knockback start to arise, because on a controller, it isnt the easiest of things to change directions or start sprinting while your constantly taking hits that deal kb, and sometimes you try, but you randomly stop sprinting, and the cycle begins once more.

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
And to explain the statement above, in Bedrock, the majority of players are on controller, and this is where problems with knockback start to arise, because on a controller, it isnt the easiest of things to change directions or start sprinting while your constantly taking hits that deal kb, and sometimes you try, but you randomly stop sprinting, and the cycle begins once more.
okay

Not_Red_Fox

Apr 1, 2021
i use bow knockback all the time. if I'm low it works like a charm.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom