• Yes, Boosted map every two days

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes, Boosted map every weekend

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
When new maps are released on skywars they are boosted so there is almost always a map of that game open. Since we all know we like some maps more then others and want to play the most fun map. So why not have a boosted map every week, every day, every two days or only in the weekends. This could only be implemented in populair gomemodes like solo skywars and solo lucky islands because when doing this in team eggwars for example when the boosted map is a 3 man map and you are a duo you will have to wait more time for a map.

How should we be able to vote for a map? We could just vote via the forums but then only a small portion of people will vote because regular players wont notice it. It also possible to put up an NPC in the lobby to get a link to the forums where they could vote. or have a book pop up in their invertory with the information.

This is also a way to see which maps the community think is the worst because nobody votes for it so it might be removed or replaced with a new map,
Thank you for reading the suggestion make sure to leave some feedback in the comments

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I dont know of this would work, but I think its a good idea, but I think 2 days will be max for one map. If this would be a thing, dont boost only one map at once otherwise this map would be played way to much so than maybe boost three at a time.

Last edited:

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
;)
When new maps are released on skywars they are boosted so there is almost always a map of that game open. Since we all know we like some maps more then others and want to play the most fun map. So why not have a boosted map every week, every day, every two days or only in the weekends. This could only be implemented in populair gomemodes like solo skywars and solo lucky islands because when doing this in team eggwars for example when the boosted map is a 3 man map and you are a duo you will have to wait more time for a map.

How should we be able to vote for a map? We could just vote via the forums but then only a small portion of people will vote because regular players wont notice it. It also possible to put up an NPC in the lobby to get a link to the forums where they could vote. or have a book pop up in their invertory with the information.

This is also a way to see which maps the community think is the worst because nobody votes for it so it might be removed or replaced with a new map,
Thank you for reading the suggestion make sure to leave some feedback in the comments

Good idea +1 I was thinking about it sometimes it gets annoying play on the same map for more than 3 times in a row , this keeps happening to me lately with the new release of maps , I keep joining almost the same map for more than 3 or 5 times in a row and almost all the times is hard to find a map available through the map selection.

+1 ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom