Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this implented?

• I don't know (why? share your thougts)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
So my point of having their names bold in tab is to make it easier to see your friends. Imagen if you have a party with, let's say 3 players. You just won a game and are joining a lobby. When I join a lobby I always open up my tab to see if I have any friends in the lobby that I can say hi to and basiclly just be polite to. If they are stone ranked is way harder to see them in tab, but with their names bold would make it a lot easier to see them so I can be that polite guy saying hi to my friends.

You can also be the even more polite guy saying hi to your friends in /fmsg. I guess if they're really your friends you should message them when you/they got on ;)

D

Deleted member 100818

Would be easier to notice your friends, why not?

I do think they need to do the same with party members though.

So I basically agree =3

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah my friends like to hide themself in the lobbies :l
I don't always see them to say hi and have a nice conversation,
Would like to see this being added!
(If this can't be possible,I would still like my friends to be displayed on top of the tab list, above the obsidian rankers)

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Yeah my friends like to hide themself in the lobbies :l
I don't always see them to say hi and have a nice conversation,
Would like to see this being added!
(If this can't be possible,I would still like my friends to be displayed on top of the tab list, above the obsidian rankers)

Literally after every game you're: 'Heyy [player]' and that's still 'I don't always see them' xD

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Literally after every game you're: 'Heyy [player]' and that's still 'I don't always see them' xD
Yeah cuz I don't have many friends but I know for who I'm looking for xd
But still, it's Lucky Islands, there are only 5 ranked players in each lobby so it's easy to find those, and it's easy to scan through the 15 remaining stone rankers

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey! Today I'm back for my 4th (pretty small) quality of life suggestion.

You know sometimes when you go in to a lobby, crowded with people and opens tab to see if there is any of your friends in there. But when it looks like
It's very hard (takes time) to find any of your friends right? Especially stone ranked friends.

So I suggest that your friends name in lobbies such as SkyWars, Arcade, Lucky Islands etc should be bold in tab, just to make it easier to see them.

To clarify, friends as friends in your friend list.

This is a good thing for lazy people, don't blame me.
I like the idea!

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
I like this idea a lot. I agree with her, just a small detail, I do not think it should be bold, if not put something like (F) friend xD to distinguish it, and also give a message in the chat every time a friend of yours connect

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I personally think this would make tab look a bit messy, maybe have a little symbol like a green emerald symbol or something like that next to the connection bars ?
I actually like Lezappen's idea over the bold names. It would look messy if all of your friends were bold. I'd prefer to have, like Lezappen said, something like an emerald symbol next to their names.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
If this was to be implemented it would have to be a global change, could you summarize all the benefits of having friends stand out in tab ?
As far as I know, friends locations are shown in f list, you can then use fmsg to find them.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I personally think this would make tab look a bit messy, maybe have a little symbol like a green emerald symbol or something like that next to the connection bars
Oh, that's an even better idea! I really like it.
Edited my thread with your idea!

Reactions: Dutudy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom