Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you Want to Bring back Light Green (Only Green or Only Blue in one map)

• Total voters

YusufSkayman

Aug 31, 2019
if there are two blue on a map, make light blue or dark blue the same applies to green sets, but if there is one blue or green on a map, only make a green or blue set

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Uhh, isn't this what they do already? I mean, there is no light green, so what. Does it matter if you're light green or yellow? I don't really get your suggestion tbh/

MeeLion

Sep 7, 2019
It is not necessary to add this, you can easily see which one is light and which is dark. Also if they need to edit that they need to edit the whole map. That is going to take a long time and it is not necessary at all. Also i don't see why this should be added. I can always see the islands, you just have to look a bit better. -1 for me

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
I don't think that this is needed, you can already see the difference between Dark and light green or blue. They don't have the same names and the armour colour is another colour too. So I don't see why this is a problem.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ToonBer's profile.
Hello cool moderator, how are you today?:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
UncleSpect wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
I scrolled through hundreds of pages in registered members page in a quest to find other mints. After countless days and searching for myself, I found out that- I AM NOT THE ONLY MINT HERE!! I feel happy, that a few people think that mint is not a bad name. The bad thing is, they are all offline! That makes me the only mint active.
Desiderata wrote on Muffin's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom