Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
This is a repost.

Team Deathmatch Mode(idea)

Of course, you see it. But those of you who don't know what team death match is, I'll explain it. It's where your team or the other team has to kill a certain amount of players to win the game (as a team).

Summoner kit addition

Okay, idk if many of you play blockwars, but those of you who do, no one really uses summoner kit a lot. My suggestion is to update the kit and make it so that it could spawn as many mobs as they want (remove the limit of 2 mobs). Also, the skeleton doesn't have a bow and can't fight at all. So please add a bow to it.

Tank kit addition

It's pretty useless. Almost everyone can agree with that. I was thinking maybe cube should add more armor to it because if it had a good weapon, it would be over powered.

King Kit (idea)

Armor: Golden helmet

Weapon: Wooden Sword

Pickaxe: Wooden pick

So this kit has two guards which are skeletons that have a stone sword and have full leather armor. And of course, when the user of the king kit dies, the guards die too. And yes the guards are killable and will follow the user of the king kit around. When ever the guards die, there should be a cool down of when they respawn.

Calvary/Knight kit(idea)

Armor: Chain helmet

Weapon: Wooden sword

Bow: Regular bow with 5 arrows

So of course, this kit will have a mount which is a horse with diamond armor. That is the main idea of this kit. And I can't decide whether to have the players spawn the horse or have it spawn automatically.

Blood thirster kit

If anyone is familiar to the game league of legends and know who the champion Warwick is, this kit is kind of similar to it.

Armor: Leather boots

Weapons: Wooden sword

Pickaxe: None

Okay, so this kits ability is to gain speed 3 and strength 1 when a person on the other team is below 50% health or has the flag. Also, every time it hits someone with a full sweep attack, it will gain .5 hearts back if it is killing its prey (I'm gonna call this ability Predator). This ability only stays with the person if they move toward the person below 50% health or the person with the flag. Heres a solution if this kit is too over powered: Make it so that it only does strength 1 damage to the person with 50% health or the flag. And if someone does have either of this, they glow red for the blood thirster user

Frost kit(idea)

Armor: Leather chestplate

This kits ability is to have 5 snow balls and every time those snowballs hit someone, they freeze and can't move for 1.5 seconds. The kit user get his/her snowball back every 90 seconds if they are still alive and ran out.

Okay, so that's all I have for you Cubecraft. I have more ideas, but I don't wanna suggest them just yet. Anyways, I would love to hear everyone's thought on this. Block wars hasn't had an update in quite a while.

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
This is a repost.

Of course, you see it. But those of you who don't know what team death match is, I'll explain it. It's where your team or the other team has to kill a certain amount of players to win the game (as a team).

Summoner kit addition

Okay, idk if many of you play blockwars, but those of you who do, no one really uses summoner kit a lot. My suggestion is to update the kit and make it so that it could spawn as many mobs as they want (remove the limit of 2 mobs). Also, the skeleton doesn't have a bow and can't fight at all. So please add a bow to it.

Tank kit addition

It's pretty useless. Almost everyone can agree with that. I was thinking maybe cube should add more armor to it because if it had a good weapon, it would be over powered.

King Kit (idea)

So this kit has two guards which are skeletons that have a stone sword and have full leather armor. And of course, when the user of the king kit dies, the guards die too. And yes the guards are killable and will follow the user of the king kit around. When ever the guards die, there should be a cool down of when they respawn.

Calvary/Knight kit(idea)

So of course, this kit will have a mount which is a horse with diamond armor. That is the main idea of this kit. And I can't decide whether to have the players spawn the horse or have it spawn automatically.

Blood thirster kit

If anyone is familiar to the game league of legends and know who the champion Warwick is, this kit is kind of similar to it.

Okay, so this kits ability is to gain speed 3 and strength 1 when a person on the other team is below 50% health or has the flag. Also, every time it hits someone with a full sweep attack, it will gain .5 hearts back if it is killing its prey (I'm gonna call this ability Predator). This ability only stays with the person if they move toward the person below 50% health or the person with the flag. Heres a solution if this kit is too over powered: Make it so that it only does strength 1 damage to the person with 50% health or the flag. And if someone does have either of this, they glow red for the blood thirster user

Frost kit(idea)

This kits ability is to have 5 snow balls and every time those snowballs hit someone, they freeze and can't move for 1.5 seconds. The kit user get his/her snowball back every 90 seconds if they are still alive and ran out.

Okay, so that's all I have for you Cubecraft. I have more ideas, but I don't wanna suggest them just yet. Anyways, I would love to hear everyone's thought on this. Block wars hasn't had an update in quite a while.

Dude, this is how you fix team balancing/bolckwars (I said this in @Andyyy's thread)

I said...---v
"The thing is, the team balanceing thing only happens when the teams aren't full. Thats because no one is playing blockwars. So, I sugesst: Update!

The other thing is that if this gets implemented and the majority dont like it, than were going to have less people playing.

So, I suggest, just have no teams!!!! Evreyone will just be placed into random teams (exept partyers, they can go on the same team.) And it'll be fair!"

@Mecha_San, good suggestion! Add a poll +1

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
This is a repost.

Wouldn't really call it Blockwars then. It's something way different than for example the Core mode. The current modes have something to do with a flag, this one doesn't which would 'ruin' the concept, to be honest.

Summoner kit addition

Good one!

Tank kit addition

You don't get a sword when you selected this kit, which makes it hard to kill players. You still get a pickaxe where you can pvp with, though. As you do not get a sword when selecting this kit, they should balance it a bit more by adding iron boots.
King Kit (idea)

The kit itself sounds cool. I do not know how much damage the skeletons can deal, but it currently sounds like they are really OP. If they're not as OP as I expected, good suggestion!
Calvary/Knight kit(idea)

A horse is really fast, and because of that, it will be really easy to pass your opponents. It'd be a bit unfair towards the other players because you're also able to escape pretty fast.
Blood thirster kit

It sounds extremely overpowered, I'm sorry, but this is a no from me.
T
Frost kit(idea)

Sounds great!

Cool suggestion thread, I like most of the ideas. Though, I d think some of your suggested kits are a bit too overpowered. If I look at the existing kits, I see the kits only have a few items and none of them really has an ability where you can win and escape with very easy. The suggested Bloodthirster kit sounds remarkably complicated and I think it will be very hard to code. :)

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium

I think that this gamemode wouldn't fit Blockwars as this is a pvp mode and not something that has to do with stealing a flag with certain technic. Blockwars also has something to do with defending the flag with blocks.
Summoner kit addition

I wouldn't give them as many mobs as they want , I would say limit their amount by giving around the 20mobs
Tank kit addition

I am totally in for this idea , it is kinda hard to survive without a sword or good armor.
King Kit (idea)

So this kit has two guards which are skeletons that have a stone sword and have full leather armor. And of course, when the user of the king kit dies, the guards die too. And yes the guards are killable and will follow the user of the king kit around. When ever the guards die, there should be a cool down of when they respawn
Well the kit itself sounds like a crazy cool thing but I am not sure if you really need to give this kit 2mobs who will guard the king. I would just say to add leather armor to this kit but he also needs to keep the golden helmet. This kit will also be the stronger version of the summoner kit.
Calvary/Knight kit(idea)

A horse can jump 2blocks , If I am not wrong. This sounds very op to me because he will just pass every block easily. Also like @Scottness told , the horse has a lot of speed which will make it easy to pass the opponents.
Blood thirster kit

This kit is way to overpowered, having the Strenght 1 is already something that is very overpowered. Giving that players speed will just make the kit even more op. Just a big no for me.
Frost kit(idea)

I like this one a lot , it is a great kit and it isn't strong but also not weak. I would love to see this one.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
A horse is really fast, and because of that, it will be really easy to pass your opponents. It'd be a bit unfair towards the other players because you're also able to escape pretty fast.

A horse can jump 2blocks , If I am not wrong. This sounds very op to me because he will just pass every block easily. Also like @Scottness told , the horse has a lot of speed which will make it easy to pass the opponents.
I do have a solution for this one, make the horse very weak and easy to kill. I was thinking about 1 arrow shot (full power) to kill it. And yes, I have to agree with you guys about he bloodthirster kit. Hmm, maybe make it have no strength instead but the rest is good. If you guys still think they are still op, I'll make more solutions.

Reactions: Zombiepower

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
I like most of your ideas, but there are a few I don't wish to be added:

Knight Kit - Chain armor is way to OP, plus a horse is fast.
Blood Thirster Kit - The kit itself is fine, but the ability's sound to OP.
Deathmatch Mode - As @Scottness said, "Wouldn't really call it Blockwars then. It's something way different than for example the Core mode. The current modes have something to do with a flag, this one doesn't which would 'ruin' the concept, to be honest."

Other than those it looks good!

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Frost kit(idea)

I really like the idea of this kit as it could be a really good kit if you are getting rushed and you are the only person defending. I have to say that it would be op to freeze an opponent(s) for 1.5 seconds. Personally, I believe that it should be more around .8-1 second.

I don't really see how this would really be "blockwars" anymore. Although if you expand this idea out on another thread it sounds pretty cool!

I do have a solution for this one, make the horse very weak and easy to kill. I was thinking about 1 arrow shot (full power) to kill it. And yes, I have to agree with you guys about he bloodthirster kit. Hmm, maybe make it have no strength instead but the rest is good. If you guys still think they are still op, I'll make more solutions.

This is a good way to fix that problem. I believe this kit would be very cool kit if the horse had a time-limit of being alive so once you reach the other teams side the horse is dead. I feel it could be more like a "rushing" kit so you can get to the other side faster.

Overall really cool thread!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So basically a new game mode that should be added to PvP not to Blockwars
As Blockwars is Blockwars not PvP
It's pretty useless. Almost everyone can agree with that. I was thinking maybe cube should add more armor to it because if it had a good weapon, it would be over powered
keyword there
OVER-Powered
Too powerful
Absolutely not
King Kit (idea)

So this kit has two guards which are skeletons that have a stone sword and have full leather armor. And of course, when the user of the king kit dies, the guards die too. And yes the guards are killable and will follow the user of the king kit around. When ever the guards die, there should be a cool down of when they respawn
So a buffed summoner
No
Summoner kit addition

NO!!!!
The kits were already fairly unbalanced Don’t make it worse in an attempt to get more people to use them
Calvary/Knight kit(idea)

this would be impossible to hit I am telling you
Frost kit(idea)

with less snowballs at once
I’ll agree
Blood thirster kit

Ever heard of a vampire
Why do you need to call it a blood thirster

Also this seems a bit to complicated why not just make the kits specialty to get Regen upon kill

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
keyword there
OVER-Powered
Too powerful
Absolutely not

So a buffed summoner
No

NO!!!!
The kits were already fairly unbalanced Don’t make it worse in an attempt to get more people to use them

this would be impossible to hit I am telling you
Why would it be over powered? Besides, no one uses it that much and it's very weak, so it can't even 1v1 others. Let's talk about the current tank kit, can it 1v1 people? Possibly, but barely. Even an archer can do better then tank. When I think about the buffed summoner, it is actually over powered. Maybe if the skeleton had a bow, that would be better. I should add this to the thread, but I said to the people who replied to my thread I had a solution for the knight kit. Make it a 1 hit death, is that still over powered or under powered? Impossible to hit, ask all the good people that choose runner kit in blockwars. You could also ask good pvpers on ffa. This also could give the person on the horse a disadvantage because I find it hard to hit people on a horse.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Why would it be over powered? Besides, no one uses it that much and it's very weak, so it can't even 1v1 others. Let's talk about the current tank kit, can it 1v1 people? Possibly, but barely. Even an archer can do better then tank. When I think about the buffed summoner, it is actually over powered. Maybe if the skeleton had a bow, that would be better. I should add this to the thread, but I said to the people who replied to my thread I had a solution for the knight kit. Make it a 1 hit death, is that still over powered or under powered? Impossible to hit, ask all the good people that choose runner kit in blockwars. You could also ask good pvpers on ffa. This also could give the person on the horse a disadvantage because I find it hard to hit people on a horse.
You literally admit it is overpowered
Now you are asking how it is overpowered
You have iron armour and a weapon that isn’t a wooden sword you are once again the buffed warrior

Impossible is an exaggeration obviously
But not by that far
It is easier to hit someone whom has speed then it Is to hit someone on a horse
Also now that you mention it
The horse kit would render the scout kit useless
No disadvantage could outweigh a horse
Absolutely never in no way shape or form should a horse ever somehow find its way onto a Blockwars battlefield

1 hit death doesn’t matter
You are still playing with literal guards that make it virtually impossible to hit you if there isn’t atleast 3 people attempting

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
You literally admit it is overpowered
Now you are asking how it is overpowered
You have iron armour and a weapon that isn’t a wooden sword you are once again the buffed warrior

Impossible is an exaggeration obviously
But not by that far
It is easier to hit someone whom has speed then it Is to hit someone on a horse
Also now that you mention it
The horse kit would render the scout kit useless
No disadvantage could outweigh a horse
Absolutely never in no way shape or form should a horse ever somehow find its way onto a Blockwars battlefield

1 hit death doesn’t matter
You are still playing with literal guards that make it virtually impossible to hit you if there isn’t atleast 3 people attempting
I said it would be over powered if it had a weapon. When you say that it would render the runner kit useless, think about all the good pvpers on blockwars. Is it still useless? Besides, the knight kit has weak armor, so ninja can easily kill it. You know, cube should just add it in and see if players like it. If they don't, remove it. Speaking of this, I should have a thread about a prototype lobby or something like that to see if players are enjoying these stuff

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom