Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
580
584
168
22
Should I keep updating this? :3
When I did this, I didn't even get warned, they just locked my thread right away. I mean, my thread or idea could have been useful for the server, but got no attention. Why I'm probably gonna stop making threads and just quit.
 

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
230
128
59
When I did this, I didn't even get warned, they just locked my thread right away. I mean, my thread or idea could have been useful for the server, but got no attention. Why I'm probably gonna stop making threads and just quit.
I already quit ):
What I love is blockwars, not cubecraft
 
  • Like
Reactions: God. and Andyyy
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Kloska wrote on Nollq's profile.
Grattis!! :D
Top Bottom