Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Hey everyone, I want to make a post about some more things that can be done to improve blockwars overall. These are not going to be as much as my last post due to the admins fixing so many of the things i suggested and not only that but making it better, i appreciate all the communication from @Camezonda and support to make this game really fun :).

1. Wall not disappearing glitch, a definite glitch that still needs seeing to, this happens at least once a day and it would be nice to see them fix this as it can cause alot of weird after affects, some things linked with this include;
a. Flag sometimes not able to be collected if enemy team have your flag
b. Bell sound for collecting a flag can be repeated 3-10 times being very loud and can be annoying
c. Timer starts counting down past 0 into the negative numbers.

2. The superflat glitch, Not much known about what causes this but has occured alot when the party leader of a party crashes due to cubecrafts teleporting feature going wrong teleporting all other players into a superflat world.

3. Kits, kits would be great to see and there will be an upcoming forum post from user @Andyyy to give as many ideas as possible for kits, which is being discussed within the CTF Discord server.

4. Ghostbridging, Sometimes while speedbridging while half of your character is on a block and half on a half slab, the blocks will start disappearing behind you causing a ghost bridge, this is also the same if a player on your team jumps infront of a chain of blocks you place, this can be fustrating due to it wasting your blocks.

5. Allow item dropping, Item dropping is quite buggy especially with stackable items like blocks, sometimes it will increase the number of blocks you have (this is a visual glitch and doesn't duplicate the block) and sometimes it will disappear entirely, dropping blocks fast enough will completely rid them from your inventory even though the failsafe tries to stop that from happening, being able to drop blocks can open up alot of new strategies in build time making the game more fun overall i feel.

6. Mining blocks, they can sometimes be temporamental as when you mine them they sometimes reappear meaning you have to mine them again, this can be annoying in tense situations.

7. Walk through walls glitch, The glitch I found that can have you walk through walls may be a problem but i have not been able to reporduce the glitch as of lately, it may have been fixed however i will mention it anyway so its existance is still know (let me know if this has been patched or not)

8. MVP improvements, Please do not make MVP just based on kills but also based on flags captured as they are both just as important

There have been some great changes to maps and great new maps being made that has not only revived the speedrunning side of CTF but has made it more interesting to grind overall, AND WE DO NOT NEED TO SKIP HIVE MAP ANYMORE :)

Thank you to all devs for the help on making this game so much better for everyone to play. <3

ScriptedCodes

May 7, 2020
There is also a glitch with your 2 building /bridging blocks. If you jave 32 blocks and you drop everything you will instead have 64 blocks. All of those blocks are ghost blocks, this can make so you can successfully go across 2 times without actually making a bridge.

Reactions: GHSpaghetti

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
There is also a glitch with your 2 building /bridging blocks. If you jave 32 blocks and you drop everything you will instead have 64 blocks. All of those blocks are ghost blocks, this can make so you can successfully go across 2 times without actually making a bridge.
I will try reporducing the glitch myself :) thank you for letting me know

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Just hit a PR :D
(Yes I crafted an uber cubelet, yes it was a duplicate, no I'm not happy about it)

17.png
Kloska wrote on Thjis's profile.
Valorant
Daily question no 13, what is your favourite feature ever added for Minecraft?
More pics! Woo ⛰️
1718383095370.png

1718383105164.png

1718383120887.png

1718383177644.png
Top Bottom