Should this map be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
A lot of people supported this map with no consideration for gameplay. Personally, I think this map would be absolutely painful to play on in all situations. Parkour areas should never make up more than about 1/3 of the playable area. Many people don't like basilisks because it has too much parkour on it, and this is 90% parkour. The second issue is that the dragon is also horrible to PvP on because it has no flat space at all, while the centre of it simply isn't wide enough against archer sticks. Sorry but this is a hard no from me.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
A lot of people supported this map with no consideration for gameplay. Personally, I think this map would be absolutely painful to play on in all situations. Parkour areas should never make up more than about 1/3 of the playable area. Many people don't like basilisks because it has too much parkour on it, and this is 90% parkour. The second issue is that the dragon is also horrible to PvP on because it has no flat space at all, while the centre of it simply isn't wide enough against archer sticks. Sorry but this is a hard no from me.
I personally love basilisks for that reason xD but i understand where you are coming from, the goal was to have the larger mid pieces so that you can pvp without dealing with parkour but also the smaller pieces that make the map look better without hurting gameplay (imo). So Yes it is a lot of parkour, but one of the things I really love that about blockwars is that its the ONLY game that incorporates pvp and parkour into one, its a very interesting dynamic and the main reason that i love the game, because its so unique. If you dont like it then thats ok, but i personally want to see more maps like basilisks because imo the gameplay on that map is the most fun / interesting / challenging of and map in any game on the server.

Reactions: Eli

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Hey,

First of all, this is an insane map I like the dragons with those colours so much!. But there are some things what you can add to make it better.

- There is no flat space to PvP on, So maybe add some flat space.
- I'd say make more ways to the dragons so you got different ways to get to the flag.

It's almost a perfect map so I have nothing more to add. Keep up the good work.

Kind regards Kenan.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ItzEnd3r and Leroyy

Leroyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2018
Never give up on me!
I don't play blockwars. But.
I like the map and I think the blockwars players gonna like this map.
Its looks so nice, the 2 dragons look beautiful. You've got plenty of pvp space.

I vote yes.

• Love
Reactions: ItzEnd3r

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hey,

First of all this is a insane map 😍 I like the dragons with that colors so much!. But there are some things what you can add to make it better.

- There is no flat space to PvP on, So maybe add some flat space.
- I'd say make more ways to the dragons so you got different ways to get to the flag.

Its almost a perfect map so I have nothing more to add. Keep up the good work.

Kind regards Kenan.
if you look at the bottom of the post there is an edit with MUCH more flat pvp space and 3 paths to each dragon ^-^

Reactions: Fexiny

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
Hey End3r! Love the dragons and the theme for this map! Very nice work. I think the updates compared to the original photos are very helpful for gameplay. I voted yes for this map.

If people are still worried about PVP space and bow spamming, and you don't know what else to add, perhaps you can make it where you can go inside the dragon, if you make their mouths open, and have a little area in there. This might be silly though. Either way, keep up the good work!

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Hey End3r! Love the dragons and the theme for this map! Very nice work. I think the updates compared to the original photos are very helpful for gameplay. I voted yes for this map.

If people are still worried about PVP space and bow spamming, and you don't know what else to add, perhaps you can make it where you can go inside the dragon, if you make their mouths open, and have a little area in there. This might be silly though. Either way, keep up the good work!
Yes yes yes!

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Soulless_Unity

May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-Dragon organics can be improved upon
-Layout of the map may not be enjoyable gameplay-wise

Hope you had a fun time building. You gave a great effort at those dragons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom