Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

C00l

Member
Sep 11, 2020
17
14
4
31
So I play blockwars ctf a lot, and I would like to suggest a new mode. This Ctf mode would be "Hardcore" or "Limited life". Basically what would happen is that you would get a limited amount of lives (3,5) and after you lose your lives, you are out of the game. So it basically goes like this until all the flags get captured, the game goes into overtime, if the game ends, or If there is only one player left. Please let me know what you think!
 

Kylo2532

Well-Known Member
Jun 11, 2020
534
349
79
So I play blockwars ctf a lot, and I would like to suggest a new mode. This Ctf mode would be "Hardcore" or "Limited life". Basically what would happen is that you would get a limited amount of lives (3,5) and after you lose your lives, you are out of the game. So it basically goes like this until all the flags get captured, the game goes into overtime, if the game ends, or If there is only one player left. Please let me know what you think!
In other words, all the sweats can win :) +1
 

GHSpaghetti

Well-Known Member
Dec 23, 2019
426
570
124
27
England
As a player who has grinded and played 4000 games of CTF i can safely say this gamemode in a grinding perspective will play out no differently from normal CTF, the sweaty players like myself have a hard time dying to the random players on the server as the general skill threshold is extremely low, I do not support this idea.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MookyDoodle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom