• Nah.

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

viktorr

Feb 23, 2021
John's Kiwi Farm
Dear CubeCrafters and Staffmembers,

I play Blockwars CTF and CORE very often,
I and many of my friends think that the kit "viper" is almost dead. I had a nice idea to make this Kit a favourite again.

I would replace the poison with a short "mining fatigue" potion, I imagine this change would be useful in both CTF and CORE.
Of course, the name "viper" would no longer be appropriate, so I would change it to "Wizard" or "Witch".

I'm suggesting this because I suddenly came up with this idea, when I brought it up in the call on Discord my friends said this would be a nice and useful adjustment.

Cya!
_MightyKiwi

Reactions: Gemmmmie

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
to make this Kit a favourite again.
I don't think it was the favorite at any time to be honest. And why mining fatigue? you already have mining fatigue when you break the flag/core or terracotta blocks... or it will give mining fatigue II?
I think the kit is annoying enough and either way I think it do not fit with the game

viktorr

Feb 23, 2021
John's Kiwi Farm
I don't think it was the favorite at any time to be honest. And why mining fatigue? you already have mining fatigue when you break the flag/core or terracotta blocks... or it will give mining fatigue II?
I think the kit is annoying enough and either way I think it do not fit with the game
haha, I think you are right.

In Core, people with kit "Miner" are pretty OP so maybe it would be possible to change an unused kit like "viper"
(with MF) to prevent a player with kit Miner to built-in himself.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I rather have weakness or slowness. Since everyone already has mining fatigue.

Reactions: viktorr

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
instead of mining fatigue it could be blindness, slowness or if potion's reload was like 10 or 15 seconds it would be better (or that poison's duration was longer)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom