Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this change in Blockwars?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGamerASD

Jan 23, 2021
I have an idea for Blockwars CTF/Core which I think would make the game more fun. The idea is to change trap blocks to special blocks. The problem with trap blocks is that the TNT one is the only one anyone uses, so I think changing it to special blocks would add more strategy to the game and make it more fun.

Here's a video preview of the idea:

Let me know what you think about the idea! :cube_light:

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
This can be added! This does make the game more fun and you can use the special blocks for strategies. +1

Reactions: TheGamerASD

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
I think the only interesting trap block is false alarm...
  • 2 obsidian blocks, really? Can you imagine those parties of 8 people choosing those blocks? It would be 16 blocks of obsidian, I know it is not enough to cover the flag / core but to build around it, which would be quite annoying and I don't think this is how the game should be played. Big parties have completely destroyed the player base of all blockwars modes, not even with 6 thousand players on the server does the blockwars games reach 100 concurrent players, I don't want to imagine adding this...
  • Player sensors... just no, I don't want to imagine the constant noise of the pressure plates in every game, and it would be frustrating not being able to sneak up on to the flag while using the ninja kit or while there is no one of the enemy team protecing their flag, it might be interesting if they could be broken but still I don't think it's a good option, besides the trap blocks already warn you if an enemy has broken your block and I think it's fine as it is
  • Decoy... to be honest, I did not understand how it would work

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I have to agree with @SGGSTNS with the obsidian is really to game-changing and annoying.

The player sensors are rather annoying and useless because with certain maps you can see people easily, but some maps like "The Bridge" it can be useful but I still would not use it.

The Decoy doesn't really make sense, its really just a free trap for everyone to target you thinking you have the flag.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.