• yes 1.8

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • no 1.8

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

Daaaan

Aug 19, 2016
Dreamland
I think blockwars 1.9 is a very good game but I like 1.8 to so cane you make a 1.8 and keep the 1.9.

IF YOU SEE THIS AND THIINK ITS NICE Say IT TO ALLLLLL YOUR FRIENDS AND ANIMALS AND VOTE.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well, I don't play Blockwars so people who play Blockwars should reply to this thread if they would like Blockwars in 1.8.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yaah, Some games are more fun in 1.8. Blockwars is one of these. I want to see it in 1.8. I have already voted ;).

Reactions: Daaaan
D

Deleted member 204478

Could you suggest why you think this should come to 1.8?
But in my opinion, I don't think we should add this, as Blockwars is more of a Cubecraft original.
The server is mainly 1.9 PvP, and putting a Cube original for 1.8 wouldn't make sense.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I know that 1.8 blockwars would be pretty nice for you blockwars players. BUT, this will probably never happen as it will split up the blockwars community and because it already isn't as popular or even as close as eggwars or skywars, then it would just look very unpopular and it would take a long time to start a game.
This is also the main reason that they don't add 1.8 to all games, as it will split the community up a lot.

Daaaan

Aug 19, 2016
Dreamland
I know that 1.8 blockwars would be pretty nice for you blockwars players. BUT, this will probably never happen as it will split up the blockwars community and because it already isn't as popular or even as close as eggwars or skywars, then it would just look very unpopular and it would take a long time to start a game.
This is also the main reason that they don't add 1.8 to all games, as it will split the community up a lot.
yea but me as a 1.8 player i know that a lot of me friends want this to and some 1.9 players and blockwars players to soo yea it hink it gonna get very populair

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Just introduce a 1.8 pvp mode they shoyldnt port anything over to an older version . It limits what they can do

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
yea but me as a 1.8 player i know that a lot of me friends want this to and some 1.9 players and blockwars players to soo yea it hink it gonna get very populair
If you say that a lot of the current players want blockwars in 1.8, then that doesn't mean that the game will get more popular.
I believe you
in that quite a lot of players want 1.8 blockwars, but others will want to stay in 1.9 which means the blockwars community splits up.

Daaaan

Aug 19, 2016
Dreamland
If you say that a lot of the current players want blockwars in 1.8, then that doesn't mean that the game will get more popular.
I believe you
in that quite a lot of players want 1.8 blockwars, but others will want to stay in 1.9 which means the blockwars community splits up.
true

L

Lepzi

I don't play blockwars as much as I used to because it got turned into 1.9, I would like this to be turned into 1.8 as well it would be very fun, and I do know a lot of people like this game in 1.8 so why not add it in.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I would have to disagree with this because you still get kids who use auto-clickers and kill aura that can spam you with no skill, This I have to say should not come to 1.8, 1.9 is more stable, easier to detect hackers and more used by legit players, Also Sentinel does do a good job at detecting auto clickers but you can still click at 14 times a second without it so they can constantly keep it there on the auto clicker without trying which is not good so sorry but -1 from me, good luck though.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
There will likely be a lack of players playing this
Most people rather games like eggwars
Though it has a fan base it's fan base wouldn't really go very far in 1.8
Trust me I play the game
Also this is just generally speaking that most players will play it for about maybe a week thinking
Ohh this is cool than quit just like in Freebuild (at least that made sense that people stopped playing they made their builds now they are done)

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Could you suggest why you think this should come to 1.8?
But in my opinion, I don't think we should add this, as Blockwars is more of a Cubecraft original.
The server is mainly 1.9 PvP, and putting a Cube original for 1.8 wouldn't make sense.
Ha, that's really funny b/c it's not.
This game was much more successful on the Chunk in 1.8. Your argument that "The server is mainly 1.9 PvP" is ridiculous considering the server has made 1.8 modes for games that function better in 1.8, and BlockWars is one of them.
Sorry not good idea I mean the PVP yes... but its ehh some maps would be unavalibel and its just no
This makes 0 sense
This I can actually understand where there can be a concern. I would really like to see how much of an impact adding 1.8 would have.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Ha, that's really funny b/c it's not.
This game was much more successful on the Chunk in 1.8. Your argument that "The server is mainly 1.9 PvP" is ridiculous considering the server has made 1.8 modes for games that function better in 1.8, and BlockWars is one of them.

This makes 0 sense

This I can actually understand where there can be a concern. I would really like to see how much of an impact adding 1.8 would have.

It dose make sence
The pvp would be intresing
But then you have to consider the Glitches the new blocks being unavalibel and how icky 1.8 is now a days

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom