Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Hi,

This relates to Bedrock across all game modes

I've not seen any mention of it, but I've experienced a lot more blocks not placing / disappearing just after you place them than usual in the last week or so.... most of the livestreams I watch I also see players complaining about this. Is this a known issue or a byproduct of an anti-cheat update or something?

I'll happily grab some footage if you aren't aware but fairly sure you will be in which case close this.

Thanks

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!
Bugs and glitches are normal in every single server, so reporting bugs and if you really know how the bug is going around then report all bugs
For Java and
https://cbecrft.net/bedrockbugs for bedrock

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
... honestly, I understand that it's impossible to make entirely bug-free code and then rollout updates that don't have knock on effects in ways unintended... please understand that I was not criticizing in any way shape or form, I'd never do that: IMHO Cubecraft is amazing and the devs are awesome*, just trying to find out if this was something that support knew about or not... I was kinda assuming that I was going to be told "yeah we know, let's delete the thread as it's irrelevant".

* I know how hard it is to deliver services at scale and to then roll out major updates even on Friday afternoons (you've often amazed me with the sheer tenacity of that), I'm consistently blown away by the reliability of the Cubecraft network and servers and indeed I let out a huge sigh when I see people criticizing unjustifiably.

Reactions: Snowwyyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom