Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I think we all can agree, some people are just too annoying to handle. That's why I suggest,
08e31ef1-d56b-48f0-bf61-f926d30d1cf1.jpeg

Yeah I know, I know, the photoshop was poorly done and I apologize for that.

My suggestion here is to add a blocking feature:
1. Blocked user could reply to any threads normally and the only differences is people who blocked a user wouldn't get nofication when the blocked user replied to the thread the person is currently watching.
2. Blocked user cannot wrote a message on the person's profile who blocked them.
3. People who blocked someone would not be able to see blocked user's comment in other's profile or in a thread.

That's all.

(If you disagree with this suggestion, feel free to give the reason as to why you're disagreeing with this suggestion and if there were a mistakes ((such as grammar mistakes, misspells or some sentences are too confusing or does not make sense)) in my suggestion, feel free to correct me)

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
I think we all can agree, some people are just too annoying to handle. That's why I suggest, View attachment 205342

Yeah I know, I know, the photoshop was poorly done and I apologize for that.

My suggestion here is to add a blocking feature:
1. Blocked user could reply to any threads normally and the only differences is people who blocked a user wouldn't get nofication when the blocked user replied to the thread the person is currently watching.
2. Blocked user cannot wrote a message on the person's profile who blocked them.
3. People who blocked someone would not be able to see blocked user's comment in other's profile or in a thread.

That's all.

(If you disagree with this suggestion, feel free to give the reason as to why you're disagreeing with this suggestion and if there were a mistakes ((such as grammar mistakes, misspells or some sentences are too confusing or does not make sense)) in my suggestion, feel free to correct me)
1640581173723.jpeg

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Ok, there is a grammar mistake, the "wrote" should be "write" in the 2nd role/things for the blocked user...

But my opinion on why it shouldn't be added is because of this:

1640582757254.png

I am sorry, please don't hate me because of disagreeing, don't be biased 🙃

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom