Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

smoontie

Mar 18, 2019
Hi,

On a night 2 weeks ago i wanted to login on cubecraft and play some games. And when i tried too it said my connection was blocked with the error code: C978584
I read on the website that it could take sometime before i could play again. But it has been 2 weeks now and nothing has changed. As far as i know i didn't do anything wrong so i dont know why my connection is blocked. I would like some help on this issue bcz i really miss playing cubecraft.

Kind regards,

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
''If your error code starts with a ‘c’, then your IP address is being blocked by Sentinel, our in-house anti-cheat system. Sentinel will now temporarily block specific connections when an account is caught cheating on it. The duration of the IP block is automatically calculated by Sentinel—based on the amount of other accounts that are associated with the current and previous IP addresses, along with the punishments they have received. The duration of these IP blocks can vary between minutes and months''. You can find more information about blocked connections here: https://cbecrft.net/blocked

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom