Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sxlic

Sep 27, 2019
so i was playing yesterday and cubecraft is like my top server to play on other then hypixel but i was playing with my friend yesterday and since i love the server so much u bought a rank after we played some skywars matches and eggwars we went to go play modded minecraft really fun so i came back on today and recieve this msg Blocked Connection with a code C304427 and it also gave me a link so i contacted the email and it saids just to try and appeal it but it didnt work it saids the code is incorrect could anyone help me

Beyner127

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
you have to wait for your IP block to expire. Once the IP block expires, you will either be able to join the server or you will see a Sentinel ban screen. If you are able to join, have fun. If you are not, then you will have to go through the process of appealing, following the steps shown on your ban screen.

you can read more about here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/blocked-connections.215578/#post-1036728

Reactions: Elenahh

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
you have to wait for your IP block to expire. Once the IP block expires, you will either be able to join the server or you will see a Sentinel ban screen. If you are able to join, have fun. If you are not, then you will have to go through the process of appealing, following the steps shown on your ban screen.

you can read more about here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/blocked-connections.215578/#post-1036728
This is what you need to do.^ As for the duration of the IP block,
"The duration of the IP block is automatically calculated by Sentinel—based on the amount of other accounts that are associated with the current and previous IPs, along with the punishments they have received. The durations of these IP blocks vary between minutes and months."

If you have got any more questions or issues, feel free to contact me or another staff member. We would be very happy to help you out!

- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Mappoe wrote on Pineapple's profile.
hapy birday
Top Bottom