Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vinisleuk

Apr 29, 2021
Hey Cubecraft. The title explains most of my problem. I get kicked as soon as i join, the error code starts with a C, yet i didn't hack. I think it might have to do with the fact that i got a different pc, and my ip changed, but other than that, i've got nothing. I wasn't online when i got kicked so i know that Sentinel didn't wrongfully catch me actively hacking. Perhaps my account got used by someone else who used hacks but that seems farfetched. I tried appealing the kick on the official Cubecraft website but it just stated that my account didn't have anything to appeal. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!

Do you have any other banned accounts on your IP? If so, that's why. Sentinel automatically blocks your IP if an account is banned on your IP. These IP blocks usually don't take long. It depends on how often you were banned before and how many accounts there are on your IP. These blocks can't be removed by the staff team unless you are unbanned but still blocked. The duration of a blocked connection can vary between minutes and months. You can join CubeCrafts discord server if you're unsure about (possible) other banned accounts on your IP. (:

https://discord.gg/cubecraft -> #staff-help

More information about blocked connections:

vinisleuk

Apr 29, 2021
What a fast reply! The error code is C1168523. I don't have any other accounts on my IP, so that doesn't seem to be the case. I haven't been banned/kicked before, so roughly how long could the Ip block take? I don't mind waiting it out, as long as it isn't a major IP block.
Thanks again for the help!

vinisleuk

Apr 29, 2021
i tried logged into cubecraft today and apparently i have been unbanned. I dunno if the ban expired or an admin has unbanned me, in either case, thx for the help!

Reactions: Dutchyyy

vinisleuk

Apr 29, 2021
One last note, i think i know what happened and how i got banned (if it wasn't due to a change in IP). I just found out someone else is logging into my account. I joined a server that someone else was already online on with my account, i have changed my password. As i'm writing this he is still logged in, but i hope this will resolve the problem. My guess is that this other person also loggen into Cubecraft at some point and used hacks, getting me banned.
Anyways, my problem has, as far as it seems, been resolved!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom