Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

help

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YouTubeWolf

Sep 6, 2019
so basically i hacked on hypixel then got banned now i got like 126 days left or something
i guess i learnt my lesson because i guess hypixel makes minecraft fun but

i wanted to go on cubecraft and sure enough i got the error blocked connection. idk why
and i tried to appeal or somethin but it said my ign had no active punishments. I'm confused and if any of the staff want my ip v4 then i guess ask for it. other than that i guess thats it. tbh i only want to play for skywars, bcuz no other server has good skywars other than cubecraft and hypixel but sure. tysm for reading bye i guess lol

My discord is: LilWolf#0555

dont try get my ip and pretend ur a mod lul

LilWolf

YouTubeWolf

Sep 6, 2019
help or die and bad luck for 90 yrs lmao
and yes i did stop hacking lmao its crap cheating because u can roast anyone pretty mutch

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
so basically i hacked on hypixel then got banned now i got like 126 days left or something
i guess i learnt my lesson because i guess hypixel makes minecraft fun but

i wanted to go on cubecraft and sure enough i got the error blocked connection. idk why
and i tried to appeal or somethin but it said my ign had no active punishments. I'm confused and if any of the staff want my ip v4 then i guess ask for it. other than that i guess thats it. tbh i only want to play for skywars, bcuz no other server has good skywars other than cubecraft and hypixel but sure. tysm for reading bye i guess lol

My discord is: LilWolf#0555

dont try get my ip and pretend ur a mod lul

LilWolf

I'd suggest reading this for more info on blocked connections: https://help.cubecraft.net/en/article/blocked-connections-aod7sq/. I'll summarize it for you here. So when you get a blocked connection you get an error code that starts with either a 'v' or a 'c'. A code that starts with 'c' means that Sentinel(anti-cheat) is blocking your ip from joining. It can happen because you are using an alt account. These can last from a few hours to a few months. A code that starts with 'v' means that you are probably using a VPN or a proxy. You will have to turn those off in order to be able to access the server once again. If you aren't using one of these I'd suggest contacting support@cubecraft.net and provide a screenshot of your kick screen.

Reactions: Keanu

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I'd suggest reading this for more info on blocked connections: https://help.cubecraft.net/en/article/blocked-connections-aod7sq/. I'll summarize it for you here. So when you get a blocked connection you get an error code that starts with either a 'v' or a 'c'. A code that starts with 'c' means that Sentinel(anti-cheat) is blocking your ip from joining. It can happen because you are using an alt account. These can last from a few hours to a few months. A code that starts with 'v' means that you are probably using a VPN or a proxy. You will have to turn those off in order to be able to access the server once again. If you aren't using one of these I'd suggest contacting support@cubecraft.net and provide a screenshot of your kick screen.
Locked :)

Reactions: Smoothlyy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉