Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

egggboyy

Mar 28, 2020
Hello! I was kicked from the server for blocked connection on April and I was told it had been because someone on my IP had been banned but I was unblocked the day after. I tried to get on the server today but it told me that I've been kicked for blocked connection again. I know for a fact that no one on my IP has been banned since April so why?
This is very unfair as I haven't done anything wrong on the server, the first time it happened I could understand because my brother had been banned a few months prior but he hasn't been on the server since and no one else plays on the server other than me.
It's strange that the last time it happened, my friend had been kicked a day before me. Should we be expecting her to get kicked soon now?
The message I got was;
"You have been kicked from CubeCraft for:
Blocked Connection

Error code: C648409 (egggboyy)
Visit https://cbecrft.net/blocked for help."

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-07-15 at 9.56.50 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-15 at 9.56.50 PM.png
    152.8 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: BrotEule20

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
You can find this on the blocked connection page on our helpdesk!
I'll quote it for you.

If your error code starts with a ‘c’, then you will have to wait for your IP block to expire. Once the IP block expires, you will be able to join the server. Please do not ask staff members to reduce or remove these blocks, as they are handled by an automated system and will not be modified by our staff members.

You most likely have to wait till your IP block expires! - Also, we are not able to tell you when your IP block expires.

Last edited:

egggboyy

Mar 28, 2020
You can find this on the blocked connection page on our helpdesk!
I'll quote it for you.

You most likely have to will till your IP block expires! - Also, we are not able to tell you when your IP block expires.
Can I just ask why this happened to me? There is no reason why I would have been kicked in the first place.
I would like to get this issue sorted to avoid being unnecessarily kicked in the future again.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know why your connection got blocked again. Though, everything we can do is telling you to check this link. We can't unblock your connection. I'm afraid you will have to wait for it to expire. We're sorry!

For any more questions feel free to create a new thread or start a conversation with me or any other staff member. :)

~ Locked as the question(s) has been answered. 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom