Votes: 4 18.2%
  • None of the above

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I think the reason blockband is dead is cause the idea of the game isn't very fun. Therefore, I feel adding new modes to the game won't make abbey big difference
Well remember the Freebuild update
very few people played it before since they finished their builds than they did for another week only stopped due to people being finished

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I think the reason blockband is dead is cause the idea of the game isn't very fun. Therefore, I feel adding new modes to the game won't make abbey big difference
I agree 100%, the game ran out of potential a long time ago. Just let it die a dignified death, don't torture it by trying to keep it alive too long.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I agree 100%, the game ran out of potential a long time ago. Just let it die a dignified death, don't torture it by trying to keep it alive too long.
you are acting like it is a person
also did you hear about stuff like the new players from PE and Consoles edition coming
I bet you if you give a good first impression on them about this game it won't be dead

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Well remember the Freebuild update
very few people played it before since they finished their builds than they did for another week only stopped due to people being finished

Well, the community that wanted free build wanted world edit. It was introduced, but still a minimum player count. I blame the Cube's player base.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
also did you hear about stuff like the new players from PE and Consoles edition coming
I bet you if you give a good first impression on them about this game it won't be dead
You really think blockband can compete guitar hero/rockband/mobile games like them? Not to mention that the mobile games are free and people who like this kind of game probably already have a console version of rockband or guitar hero. Blockband didn't re-invent the wheel, Blockband is a horsedrawn buggy in a world of formula 1 cars.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
*sigh* no matter how blatenly obvious I have to make it
nobody listens

(that goes to the other 2 people who voted none of the above as well)
I also explained this to you when you messaged me in-game. Updates won't fix this game, the concept just doesn't work in practice, there's also so much wrong with it that it can't be saved.

Reactions: matcha

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Give them a good first impression? When this game was first brought to CubeCraft, we were given a good first impression. And what happened? Look at Blockband now. Do you really think things are going to change that much just because players from other consoles are going to be able to play it?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Give them a good first impression? When this game was first brought to CubeCraft, we were given a good first impression. And what happened? Look at Blockband now. Do you really think things are going to change that much just because players from other consoles are going to be able to play it?
at it now?
think about piano mode and lava floor mode they can play

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
I like your idea, but I don't think Blockband will be populair when they add that. Not because the game is bad, but many of the people do only want to play Skywars/Eggwars. Thank you for your idea anyway.:)

NavyLP_

Jun 12, 2017
If you would like, I can have a go at making an actual plugin for this. With some/all (maybe some of my own) features. Help the cubecraft developers out. But I would want to know the plans for this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom