Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which Gameplay and Scenery suggestion do you want to see in the game?

• Total voters

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
As everyone knows, BlockBand is a pretty dead game, so I thought, "Hey! Why not spice it up a little?". So here are my current ideas that could be added to BlockBand:

The Scenery:
It currently doesn't look very interesting as of how it is...
2017-03-21_17.15.31.png
2017-03-21_17.15.30.png

The default map doesn't look good in my opinion (Remember, it's my opinion, you could think it's great, we never know :) ). The maps or "themes" (as they're called) could be more detailed with a music touch to it, also the board could be expanded further in the distance and scaled up so even if the board is far away, it is still visible and there's then more room for the actual theme itself. Speaking about themes, that would bring up the next idea that I have...

Themes:
Currently there aren't many themes available, in fact, there is only 1 theme that a non-premium* user can use. I suggest adding more themes and as said above, they should have a music touch/theme to it as well as adding at least 3 themes for non-premium users. *Someone with the Stone rank.

Another thing about themes is that the ones available for purchase with vanity points are extremely expensive... They cost between 10k and 60k vanity points which is just insane. I would suggest removing a 0 from each one of those prices since the last and the most expensive theme probably costs the same as a whole page of purchasable hats from the vanity menu.

2017-03-21_17.25.46.png

Gameplay and scenery:
Right now as a player playing the game, I would only focus on the board since the map/arena itself is pretty boring. What I suggest here is to add things to the map that makes the experience of playing more "unique". By that I mean for example adding a system where for example the better score the player is getting, the more events happen on the arena. I have a few ideas for this:

1 - Crowd. Now for this idea to be implemented, you would basically have to edit all of the maps/arenas to make place for a crowd. The crowd would be armor stands standing below you (like a real life concert for example) and the higher note streak you get, the more crowd there is, and if your score goes worse, the crowd goes away.

2 - Lights. Now for lighting there would have to be some trickery. In a real life concert, there are spot lights moving in all directions, but in minecraft, the only thing that could look like a spot light would be a beacon. A beacon can't turn around and rotate making it's beam go everywhere like in real life, so instead of that, there could be place in front (to one side of where you are standing since you have to be able to see the board to play) or on the sides of where you're standing behind the crowd that I mentioned above. The way the lights work would be a bit similar to how the crowd works. The higher score you get, the more colors the beams of the beacons emit/change to. And of course, the lower your current note streak is, the more boring the colors of the beacons would be, and if it's horrible, they would turn off.

3 - Day/Night Time. As many people know, it's more fun to go to a concert at night/when it's dark since the spot lights shine more. The same thing could be done if the lights mentioned above would be added. The better your note streak is, the darker the sky would get, but in this case, if your streak goes down, it will stay night since it would just look and feel weird if day and night always changed :P

Music and levels:

To make the game more interesting and give more gameplay, more levels to play would be awesome! (With the suggestions above, in my opinion it would be epic :P )

About music... Wonder why content creators are barely playing BlockBand?
20.png

Yep... Copyright...
I suggest adding non-copyrighted music so content creators can safely record/stream the game or simply have a line in the song's item lore saying something like "Song is Copyrighted!" since this is one of the reasons of why it was big at start for content creators (apart from it being a new game, no one knew about the copyrighted music) but then died off quickly since by then content creators realized that the video couldn't be monetized due to a copyright claim.

Anyways! I hope the suggestions were good! If you like them, please vote on the poll above on the thread and if you have any other ideas, feel free to write a post :)

N

Nikboo

Cool ideas.

I personally thing Blockband can be improved by adding a multiplayer version of the game. :)

Reactions: HackersDontWin

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Why do all the resigned/demoted mods. Always base the price on the death metal theme what about other themes?
Such as the country theme? Yes the price could be lower but this game isn't in need of an update yet

_KTW_

Novice Member
Jan 11, 2017
EggWars Lobby 1 or 5
Sorry to break it to you, but as @Earth said it is already dead! They should make a new exciting game that will be amazing (something like eggwars or skywars...).
At first I played blockband twice then it was dead. Maybe I will make a suggestion for a new game soon...!

Sincerely,
K_T_W

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom