Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Hi there!

The actual rebalance system of blockwars it's good but not perfect,it has some problems that I am going to suggest a solution:

1.The game needs a minimum of 5 players instead of 4 to start,I have been told that this is because of the 33% rule and that it affect all games and Block Wars it's not the exception;but still,I think that this should be changed in this case because it harms the game,especially if that game has only 2 teams,there were 2 times that we reach 4 people but no 5 and some players get bored and leave,leaving me with no chance to play at that moment,and I am sure that happened too before Block Wars was removed in "The Big Change" update.

2.The system is inaccurate,let me explain it with a simple image:

tNWhahS.jpg

Sometimes this happens and it's needless to say that that's it's unfair;the old system didn't had this problem but to be winning 2-0 and suddenly get moved to the losing team because an enemy left is very frustrating, and it is even more so if you were the one who captured one flag,which it's not much better to be honest.

I think that this badmatching happens because the system respects parties but I am not sure if this it's true.The only thing that it's make against this is is to give the team with less players a resistance effect which increase it an higher level if the difference of players between the 2 teams is higher,and it works but when the difference it's higher than normal let's say 5 the team lacks on damage,to put it simple think on the tank, a lot of bulky with a lack of damage,the result:a useless kit.Although this differences in damage only becames signifficant if the difference of players is very high.
My solution to this:Give the team with less players strenght 1 if the difference is 5 or more,that would solve the lack of damage.

I will really appreciate any feedback :D

Last edited:

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
One thing is sure, the team balancing needs fixing in blockwars. Imagine being a new player going against 3v7. I agree with the strength. Sure people will say it is over powered, but how about going against a 3v7 with no advantage. Bulky and tank (resistance) doesn't really help fighting against groups. I am thinking of another possible solution. @carrometeoro you should bump this in high peak times where everyone is on.

Reactions: CHRONO and God.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Block Wars needs balancing, as well as new kits, maps and even become permanent.

Ikr,is a game with a lot of potential.

One thing is sure, the team balancing needs fixing in blockwars. Imagine being a new player going against 3v7. I agree with the strength. Sure people will say it is over powered, but how about going against a 3v7 with no advantage. Bulky and tank (resistance) doesn't really help fighting against groups.

It really does,I remember that a long time ago I was in a 1 vs 5 or 6,I was like a punching bag,but like I said that was a long time ago so it may have been fixed but not completely.

I am thinking of another possible solution.

@Mecha_San tell me about it.

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
Hi there!

The actual rebalance system of blockwars it's good but not perfect,it has some problems that I am going to suggest a solution:

1.The game needs a minimum of 5 players instead of 4 to start,I have been told that this is because of the 33% rule and that it affect all games and Block Wars it's not the exception;but still,I think that this should be changed in this case because it harms the game,especially if that game has only 2 teams,there were 2 times that we reach 4 people but no 5 and some players get bored and leave,leaving me with no chance to play at that moment,and I am sure that happened too before Block Wars was removed in "The Big Change" update.

2.The system is inaccurate,let me explain it with a simple image:

tNWhahS.jpg

Sometimes this happens and it's needless to say that that's it's unfair;the old system didn't had this problem but to be winning 2-0 and suddenly get moved to the losing team because an enemy left is very frustrating, and it is even more so if you were the one who captured one flag,which it's not much better to be honest.

I think that this badmatching happens because the system respects parties but I am not sure if this it's true.The only thing that it's make against this is is to give the team with less players a resistance effect which increase it an higher level if the difference of players between the 2 teams is higher,and it works but when the difference it's higher than normal let's say 5 the team lacks on damage,to put it simple think on the tank, a lot of bulky with a lack of damage,the result:a useless kit.Although this differences in damage only becames signifficant if the difference of players is very high.
My solution to this:Give the team with less players strenght 1 if the difference is 5 or more,that would solve the lack of damage.

I will really appreciate any feedback :D
Block Wars, NEEDS A BIG UPDATE, New maps, New Kits, and of course a new balancing system, is an old minigame of cubecraft but it isnt get an update

Reactions: Eli

AnUglyTurtle

Jan 5, 2016
I wouldn't say BlockWars needs new kits. It already has a ton of kits that go unused and adding more wouldn't really make things better. If anything they need to revert Ninja back to its original state where you can see particles and the weapon. The addition of rechargeable invisibility was a good buff to the kit but making it completely invis was too much. The kit was broken since the creation of BW. Other kits I feel are perfectly fine. As for new maps, there's never an issue with adding more. I don't know what happened with the balancing system but somehow Cubecraft really messed that one up. Originally back on the Chunk there would be an auto-balance mid game and players can join during a game. There would never be an extra 15 second wait before a match due to unbalanced teams and instead the game would immediately start and force a team balance within the first 3 seconds. The return of that team balancing would really improve the game greatly.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom