Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!
I played Block Wars Bridges a couple days ago and tried doing some achievements. I came up with a couple of ideas for "new" achievements while I was playing, so I though why not suggest them.

1. Progressive Achievements
I would like to see another step on the progressive achievements. They only go up to 1.000 right now, which is pretty easy to achieve. Therefore I would like the progressive achievements up to 10.00 like most other games have.

2. Win without enemy scoring

3. Be the first to score
Basically just be the first one to score in the entire game.

4. Score the winning score
There's already a simular one where you should score the winning score during a sudden death. However I would like to see a easier achievements where you just need to score the winning score in a regular situation (or in a sudden death if you're lucky I guess).

Please tell me your thoughts in the comment on these idea or if you have any other achievements ideas!
Thanks for reading through my suggestion, have a nice day! ❤

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
hai haiii,

I would like to see another step on the progressive achievements. They only go up to 1.000 right now, which is pretty easy to achieve. Therefore I would like the progressive achievements up to 10.00 like most other games have.
I agree with this, but not necessarily because it is a future game.
good one

3. Be the first to score
I don't think this is necessary since you can do that within a few games

There's already a simular one where you should score the winning score during a sudden death. However I would like to see a easier achievements where you just need to score the winning score in a regular situation (or in a sudden death if you're lucky I guess).
I think two almost the same achievements are not fun, so I don't need this one either

I hope you find them useful
Nubnub

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm highly against the 10k achievements because they are basically impossible. Sure if you try hard enough for long enough, you'll be able to get this achievement, but the reward (which is the same for almost every 10k achievement) is just not worth it in my opinion.
Even if, a "24/25" still doesn't look good if you got all achievements but one.
A third reason is also that the gap between 1000 and 10.000 is way too big, there should be some more milestones.

Okay enough rant about that achievement, back to the rest of the suggestion

3. Be the first to score
I do like those two, the first one is definitely a personal achievement for me for each game, making it a general achievement would be quite nice!
For this one, I have to agree with 99dutch, having two really similar achievements isn't too nice

Overall, I agree with your suggestion! c:

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think this is necessary since you can do that within a few games
I mean it's a lot of achievements that you can do within a few games, and this is one of the easier one. However I don't think it makes it less necessary just because it's easy.
I think two almost the same achievements are not fun, so I don't need this one either
I understand what you mean on this, I was just thinking about it since sudden death doesn't happens that often so I just thought why not suggest it anyways.
I'm highly against the 10k achievements because they are basically impossible. Sure if you try hard enough for long enough, you'll be able to get this achievement, but the reward (which is the same for almost every 10k achievement) is just not worth it in my opinion.
Even if, a "24/25" still doesn't look good if you got all achievements but one.
A third reason is also that the gap between 1000 and 10.000 is way too big, there should be some more milestones.

Okay enough rant about that achievement, back to the rest of the suggestion
Yeah I agree with you, 10.000 is probably too much. I just took it because it's what most other gamemodes has as next step.

Thank you guys for sharing your thoughts about the suggestion! I appreciate it a lot. :)

Disappearence

Jun 4, 2020
yeah, it would be fun to see these achievments implemented :)
altought im not entirely sure about your fourth suggestion.

Reactions: Kazwa
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom