Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_Veeds

Novice Member
Have u ever had that one time where someone has no life and tries to bug u too piss u off? I have! It got to my concern and I think on forms there should be like a command like /block (user) so they just don't ruin your time on forms. Plz tell me if u like this idea. I think it will make America Great again "Donald Trump" xD

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Just click on his name and click IGNORE "or" block your profile frome\ everyone and follow everyone you care to see your profile.
Witch ever one works for you.

Happy Holidays
~Lucian
Yep, thats all you have to do.
I almost did it to one guy then he apologized so i didnt.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
What do you mean by "forms"?
If you mean "forums" then I don't think it's necessary. Everyone has a right to an opinion and if you don't agree with it then that's life.
If you feel someone is bullying you then feel free to contact a member of staff so the appropriate action can be taken.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Have u ever had that one time where someone has no life and tries to bug u too piss u off? I have! It got to my concern and I think on forms there should be like a command like /block (user) so they just don't ruin your time on forms. Plz tell me if u like this idea. I think it will make America Great again "Donald Trump" xD
Ok i like it but i have a few problems with this

1. The ignore feature blocks YOU from seeing THEM they can still post but you wont see it itll just say "message is from blocked member" so its not really neccessary for a full on block
2. Please dont bring up politics we dont need arguments started
3. On top of that your a little off geographically cubecraft is based off the UK not the United States
4. People are entitled to give opinions the more the better

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Stop being a salty hypocrite.
This is never going to get implemented because of suggestions existing and acting like nobody said anything against it.
Seriously, for wanting to block someone for being rude, and then call them an idiot, is more hypocritical than a Steve bashing an Alex for having the default skin.

People are allowed to express their opinions, opposite to yours or not, and you need to deal with it.
It's just an opinion. Nothing to get your panties in a twist.
The next best thing you can do is ignore them.
No need to spread your salt after being surprised that people are pointing out your scummy attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom