Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you like this idea?

• Total voters

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
My previous attempt at bringing the color black back to names ended in this "We decided to remove black name colours since we couldn't/could barely read them in reports. We will not be returning black names, sorry!". And is that reasonable? 100% yes. So why am i back with a similar suggestion, because this time its for emotes. currently the emotes also do not give an option for a black color and since they have no use when it comes to reports I would like to suggest (hopefully more successfully then in the past) to bring back the black color as an option for emotes. I really see no downsides and it will just add another option for players with the plus subscription.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I say no because I wouldn't really be able to see them lol. If I wanted to use emotes (If I ever get plus again) or if people want to see theirs they might not want to use it. If it's added ok, but I feel like it would be unused and pointless.

Reactions: doubleu5431

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
it is an amazing colour, in my opinion, I would like to see it, I have definitely agreed with you, because the colour seems distinctive in my opinion! Thanks for the suggestion

knightsss

Jan 9, 2021
I say no too. Black just doesn't work well with mc font and all the emotes with even the slightest detail are just gonna be blurry.
it is an amazing colour, in my opinion, I would like to see it, I have definitely agreed with you, because the colour seems distinctive in my opinion! Thanks for the suggestion
I don't see how it seeming "distinctive" is a reason also there's no reason to spam commas everywhere. Yes it's a nice color ig but I don't see a point in adding it when all it's gonna do is make every emote look like a blurry, black blob

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I am all about this, I've always enjoyed having Black and Purple in my names (Obsidian Rank), and not having the black names like with stone made me sad. But, having the black emotes with Plus makes complete sense and wouldn't change anything with reports.

+1 from me. Hopefully this gets escalated

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom