Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snap

Novice Member
Jul 11, 2017
The Oligarchy
22nd December, 2017 - Cubecraft's fifth birthday, yay!
25th December, 2017 - Christmas, yay!
1st January, 2018 - New Year's Day, yay I guess?

These three events all fall within close proximity to one another. It sure is a shame we can't celebrate Cubecraft's birthday or New Year's Day with the Christmas events stealing the show... but what if we could?

The suggestion is small, really: Give everybody a neat little present on each of these days. This can be done via the Rewards chests that are scattered all across the server. Here's just an example:

Cubecraft's birthday 2017 - Give everybody 10 (Exotic) cubelets. Can be claimed only on the 22nd December, 2017
Christmas 2017 - Give everybody 2,500 experience. Can be claimed only on 25th December, 2017
New Year's 2018 - Give everybody 1,000 points. Can be claimed only on 1st January, 2018

Might also be neat to apply global double points and experience on each of these three days, if you don't mind taking children away from their families on Christmas :p

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
22nd December, 2017 - Cubecraft's fifth birthday, yay!
25th December, 2017 - Christmas, yay!
1st January, 2018 - New Year's Day, yay I guess?

These three events all fall within close proximity to one another. It sure is a shame we can't celebrate Cubecraft's birthday or New Year's Day with the Christmas events stealing the show... but what if we could?

The suggestion is small, really: Give everybody a neat little present on each of these days. This can be done via the Rewards chests that are scattered all across the server. Here's just an example:

Cubecraft's birthday 2017 - Give everybody 10 (Exotic) cubelets. Can be claimed only on the 22nd December, 2017
Christmas 2017 - Give everybody 2,500 experience. Can be claimed only on 25th December, 2017
New Year's 2018 - Give everybody 1,000 points. Can be claimed only on 1st January, 2018

Might also be neat to apply global double points and experience on each of these three days, if you don't mind taking children away from their families on Christmas :p
I really like the idea. Maybe like a 50 or more percent off from the sale as well? Just for a nice little percent off in total for all these events until the second of January. If not, then I like the idea for all 3 events!
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom