• Suggestion 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
WARING: Lots of Screenshots! :)

Hello Cubecrafters!

Welcome to the Tower Defense Suggestion Compilation! I just had a lot of TD suggestion and I didn't want to put them in separate threads, so Yay!

Also, if you want to add any suggestion, comment on your suggestion down below! Thx! :D

Now, without further ado.... My trashy ideas!

1. Put the TD Tutorial in the TD Menu

Now, we all know, the TD tutorial went missing after THE BIG CHANGE. And it was helpful for most people, so bring it back!
2019-01-27_07.37.54.png

I bet Cubecraft can make it symmetrical & perfect somehow...

2. Got deleted because it was trashy :)

3. Being able to see your teammates Exp, Goldmine Level and Coins.

It'll be really helpful overall, since if you want to send mobs at the right time, then you could see if your buddy has enough coins.

4. Being able to see the Enemy Castle Health as well as your Castle Health

I hate when I always have to go over to the other side of the map to see if I'm winning or not. :)

5. Seeing which towers are 3x3's and seeing which towers are 5x5.

Gotta help the noobs too. Just a quality of life suggestion.

6. Have Tower Defense have a cool and awesome sign!

Comparison:
2019-01-27_07.37.06.png

See that plain red banner with the bland white letters? Yep, good job Cube Designer team.

7. You can't place 3x3 towers in 5x5 spaces:

Everything you need to know:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-fix-td-v2-0.215951/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/td-3x3s-and-5x5s-tower-defense-suggestion.206439/

And that's all for now! If you have any cool ideas I'll put them in the "Other People's Ideas" section. I'll even give you credit and put your idea in the poll! :)

See ya in the comments,

- CatsLoveRainbows

@_The13thDoctor_

Other People's Awesome Ideas!:

Attachments

• 2019-01-27_08.00.11.png
    2019-01-27_08.00.11.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 339
  • 2019-01-27_08.00.22.png
    2019-01-27_08.00.22.png
    761.3 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
i dont understand the second sugestion
So, you know how you can sort vanity items by rarity and name, right?

2019-01-27_09.12.41.png

Well, it's the same thing but sorting the mobs based on their stats. Let me give another example:

Say you wanted to find the fastest mobs. Then, there will be a button labeled, "Sort mobs by fastest speed." Then you can see which mobs move fastest compared to the other mobs. In this case, the Zombie Pigman is fastest so it would be first on the list (where the zombie usually is in the menu). Next would be the 2nd fastest mob, which would be the 2nd mob in the list (where the spider usually is in the menu.) and so on.

You could sort the mobs by:
- Most Health
- Most Damage
- Most Exp gained
- Biggest Cost

Same thing with towers too.

Do you get it now?

Reactions: remio

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
So, you know how you can sort vanity items by rarity and name, right?

View attachment 150809

Well, it's the same thing but sorting the mobs based on their stats. Let me give another example:

Say you wanted to find the fastest mobs. Then, there will be a button labeled, "Sort mobs by fastest speed." Then you can see which mobs move fastest compared to the other mobs. In this case, the Zombie Pigman is fastest so it would be first on the list (where the zombie usually is in the menu). Next would be the 2nd fastest mob, which would be the 2nd mob in the list (where the spider usually is in the menu.) and so on.

You could sort the mobs by:
- Most Health
- Most Damage
- Most Exp gained
- Biggest Cost

Same thing with towers too.

Do you get it now?
yes, actualy are ordered for exp cost

Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
2. Mobs and Towers should be able to be sorted by different stats.

You know how you can sort vanity items by rarity and date acquired and stuff?

Well, in-game, mobs are sorted by, well, idk. The list goes:
- Zombie
- Spider
-Skeletron
- Pigman
- etc..
2019-01-27_08-00-11-png.150806

Well, I want to be able to sort the mobs by different stats like:
- Most Health
- Most Damage
- Most Exp gained
- Biggest Cost
- and more.
Example: Say you wanted to find the fastest mobs. Then, there will be a button labeled, "Sort mobs by fastest speed." Then you can see which mobs move fastest compared to the other mobs. In this case, the Zombie Pigman is fastest so it would be first on the list (where the zombie usually is in the menu). Next would be the 2nd fastest mob, which would be the 2nd mob in the list (where the spider usually is in the menu.) and so on.

Same thing with towers:
2019-01-27_08-00-22-png.150807

If I wanted to sort the towers by:
- Longest Range
- Biggest cost
- Most Damage
- etc.

Then my life would be easier.
I love every suggestion but I am am kinda thinking about this one. I don't really see why Cubecraft needs to add those stats to the mobs/towers/potions. I my thoughts I think that people neeneed to discover themself which tower fits the best for which mob. Giving people tthe ability to see how much damage a tower or mmob does will alalso give them them the option to only use that mob or tower anand that will wiso ruin the game a bit. Different mobs/towees are a nice nice thing in the game and I would like to keep it that way. I think that adding that idea will only cause that people use the same towers and mobs and that will start getting boring after a while.

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
I love every suggestion but I am am kinda thinking about this one. I don't really see why Cubecraft needs to add those stats to the mobs/towers/potions. I my thoughts I think that people neeneed to discover themself which tower fits the best for which mob. Giving people tthe ability to see how much damage a tower or mmob does will alalso give them them the option to only use that mob or tower anand that will wiso ruin the game a bit. Different mobs/towees are a nice nice thing in the game and I would like to keep it that way. I think that adding that idea will only cause that people use the same towers and mobs and that will start getting boring after a while.
Yea, when I look at the suggestion now, I see what you mean. After two people complaining about it. I think I'll remove it. Thx for the feedback! :)

Reactions: Zombiepower
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
Top Bottom