Votes: 12 44.4%
  • 100+

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Hello guys.. Today I reached a very big milestone. After more than 2 years of hartd work I did it.

I reached level 50!!!

I want to tell you guys a story about me and cubecraft.

So, in December 2015 I joined this server for the first time. I remember I Always watched a youtuber playing on this server so I was very excited to join. I was Always a fan of watching that youtuber playing Eggwars so that was the first game I played. I remember my first game being in map 'Space'. I'm not sure if I won or not though. After that, I started discovering some games that youtuber never played. Like that old build battle minigame and Money wars. (Still sad Money wars is removed.) Slowly I was getting better at minigames and after a short time I reached the first cool milestone: Level 10. But that wasn't the end. I was going through. They released a new game: Blockwars. I was very excited to play it and fast it became on of my favourite minigames. Later, I started to play it less. But there were other games! I was Always excited when there came a new skywars update. It became my number 1 minigame (Eggwars dropped to number 2), and it still is. They kept releasing new games and updates. When they released Blockband, I decided to take a look at it, but it was very confusing and I didn't understand how it worked, so I just ignored the game and kept playing games like blockwars, pvp, skywars, eggwars and later tower defence. I never really gave Arcade much attention but later I did. I played Hide & Seek, super craft bros and TNT run the most. (I never played quake craft, I thought it was boring, but after they re-released it I just love it). When I was on vacation, I couldn't play MC. And at that moment, they released Minerware. Very frustrating because I wanted to play it, but I couldn't. When I came back home, I started playing it. And I had no regret. WHAT A GOOD GAME! It reached my top 3 favourite games. I never really play/played survival games. I Always did on Minecraft PE, when I didn't have the computer version yet, but it became boring. Sadly, some games started dying. Like blockwars. At that moment, I leveled up very much. I became level 30, 35. But then we get the sad news. I got in a phase where I rage fast so I sweared to someone and I got a 30day mute ): Maybe that mute was over, but my phase wasn't over........... You can already guess... Yep... I got a perm mute. Very frustrating. Now the roles are switched: My phase is over, but the mute isn't. But that didn't stop me from playing. I reached level 40. Cool milestone, right? Then I found a completly new world: The forums. Since then, I was active there. (I got one little break though). Back to the server! They updated arcade again! Quake craft is back and slime survival is added. I still love those two games. Quake is going down a bit now but slime survival is going up! I was leveling slowly because everytime I leveled up I needed more XP. When I reached level 45 I made a thread, then I decided to put level-ups in my status. But now I make a thread about it. Minerware got updated. It was a nice little update. I like it. Today, I played my last game of skywars until level 50. When I reached it. I had a little party in the lobby with my Easter 201(7 I think..) gadget where you throw an egg where a few rabbits spawn and explode in carrots.

Thanks for taking your time to read this. I still really love cubecraft and I won't stop. I hope to reach level 100 sometime. But that is gonna take veeeeeeeeeery long.

PS: Sorry for my bad grammar, I'm dutch o:

:cubelet::super_cubelet::uber_cubelet:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Lol, not going to lie
I'm happy for you, but it was like "I worked so hard.. LEVEL 50!!!",
it is impossible it would take that long..

Just nolive a bit of Eggwars and you should reach 100 within the end of the year

D

Deleted member 352903

Well done. I reached this level in one year :p

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Good job , I also took me a while to reach level 50 but I went from level 39-50 in just a half year by noliving Minerware. But it is fun to reach level50!

Ishallkillyou

Feb 23, 2018
transylvania
Hello guys.. Today I reached a very big milestone. After more than 2 years of hartd work I did it.

I reached level 50!!!

I want to tell you guys a story about me and cubecraft.

So, in December 2015 I joined this server for the first time. I remember I Always watched a youtuber playing on this server so I was very excited to join. I was Always a fan of watching that youtuber playing Eggwars so that was the first game I played. I remember my first game being in map 'Space'. I'm not sure if I won or not though. After that, I started discovering some games that youtuber never played. Like that old build battle minigame and Money wars. (Still sad Money wars is removed.) Slowly I was getting better at minigames and after a short time I reached the first cool milestone: Level 10. But that wasn't the end. I was going through. They released a new game: Blockwars. I was very excited to play it and fast it became on of my favourite minigames. Later, I started to play it less. But there were other games! I was Always excited when there came a new skywars update. It became my number 1 minigame (Eggwars dropped to number 2), and it still is. They kept releasing new games and updates. When they released Blockband, I decided to take a look at it, but it was very confusing and I didn't understand how it worked, so I just ignored the game and kept playing games like blockwars, pvp, skywars, eggwars and later tower defence. I never really gave Arcade much attention but later I did. I played Hide & Seek, super craft bros and TNT run the most. (I never played quake craft, I thought it was boring, but after they re-released it I just love it). When I was on vacation, I couldn't play MC. And at that moment, they released Minerware. Very frustrating because I wanted to play it, but I couldn't. When I came back home, I started playing it. And I had no regret. WHAT A GOOD GAME! It reached my top 3 favourite games. I never really play/played survival games. I Always did on Minecraft PE, when I didn't have the computer version yet, but it became boring. Sadly, some games started dying. Like blockwars. At that moment, I leveled up very much. I became level 30, 35. But then we get the sad news. I got in a phase where I rage fast so I sweared to someone and I got a 30day mute ): Maybe that mute was over, but my phase wasn't over........... You can already guess... Yep... I got a perm mute. Very frustrating. Now the roles are switched: My phase is over, but the mute isn't. But that didn't stop me from playing. I reached level 40. Cool milestone, right? Then I found a completly new world: The forums. Since then, I was active there. (I got one little break though). Back to the server! They updated arcade again! Quake craft is back and slime survival is added. I still love those two games. Quake is going down a bit now but slime survival is going up! I was leveling slowly because everytime I leveled up I needed more XP. When I reached level 45 I made a thread, then I decided to put level-ups in my status. But now I make a thread about it. Minerware got updated. It was a nice little update. I like it. Today, I played my last game of skywars until level 50. When I reached it. I had a little party in the lobby with my Easter 201(7 I think..) gadget where you throw an egg where a few rabbits spawn and explode in carrots.

Thanks for taking your time to read this. I still really love cubecraft and I won't stop. I hope to reach level 100 sometime. But that is gonna take veeeeeeeeeery long.

PS: Sorry for my bad grammar, I'm dutch o:

:cubelet::super_cubelet::uber_cubelet:
Also, congratulations dood

Reactions: Ruisdier

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Lol, not going to lie
I'm happy for you, but it was like "I worked so hard.. LEVEL 50!!!",
it is impossible it would take that long..

Just nolive a bit of Eggwars and you should reach 100 within the end of the year
I've been playing since a leveling system was released and I'm still lvl 60.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruisdier and Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!